• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what I’m watching exactly in that video.
But it feels like I just ate a shit sandwich.

According to whoscored.com he's the best rated DM/CM in the Bundesliga atm.

6n9Oxnk.png

Twitter chat today, emanating from some dude called Ian McGarry, that we're planning to buy Timo Werner in January.

[article]Liverpool and Barcelona are among the clubs chasing highly-rated Valencia winger Ferran Torres, according to reports.

The 19-year-old, who is rated as one of the brightest prospects in Spain, penned a new contract with Los Che in April 2018 in a deal which runs through until 2021.

Torres made his first team debut in November 2017 and has made 64 senior appearances for the club since, becoming a regular under Marcelino Garcia Toral and then Albert Celades.

The winger starred in the UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Armenia this year, netting both goals in a 2-0 final victory over Portugal.

Now, Sport Bild report that the winger has been identified by Borussia Dortmund as a long-term replacement for Jadon Sancho, who will eventually be sold according to the report, but they face competition from both Liverpool and Barcelona.

The teenager is now set to enter the final 12 months of his deal next summer and could be available for a cut price, meaning clubs are now circulating.[/article]

Guillem Balague mentioned last April about us following Torres
https://www.skysports.com/football/...essi-was-a-super-sub-for-barcelona-at-sevilla

Juventus sent scouts to Anfield on Sunday to watch Liverpool's Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, Tottenham Hotspur's South Korea forward Son Heung-min and Spurs' Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, all 27.

Ryan Fraser is free this summer. Not our level but has shown flashes of decency, might suit an ambitious mid table side like United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom