• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all based on this

http://www.liverpool-rumours.co.uk/maccaliverpoolrumours.php

Looking at it his success record is about the same as somebody totally making it up.

Saw that. This was from someone else though.
They say either him or, you'll be pleased mate, Bony 🙂

I reckon it will be Bony. All the stories in the Echo etc are to get his agent to back down with his demands imho.
From the Swansea end its been said they've offered him to some of the top clubs and want to sell.
If true we could probably get him for 15-16 mill.

I would be made up if we got somebody even better than Bony but I will not be too disappointed if that is our new striker.

I reckon Swansea replaced him already with Gomis.

I would be made up if we got somebody even better than Bony but I will not be too disappointed if that is our new striker.

I reckon Swansea replaced him already with Gomis.

Yep, I like Bony. Quality player that scores goals and will adapt easily into the way we play.
Interestingly he was much better after Monk took over from Laudrup. Monk reverted to the old Rodgers mantra. Pressing tactics etc.

I wanted a world class replacement but that seems difficult and there arent many around either.
Bony would be a great addition.

It's a great idea. Let's get a him on a loan to buy deal.
We must buy him if he plays 30 games.

Let's play him in 29 games and return him.

Unlike the option to buy where you can buy him IF he's any good or not if he isnt..

Gomis is one of the worst strikers I've ever seen playing international football. Another was Voronin and I don't think this goof will do any better than that ponytailed poser. Swansea signing him puts them in the "prime relegation candidate" category IMO.

I can't remember ever seeing him.

My main memory of him is of some RAWK ITK announcing "Fuck it. It's Gomis" as our new striker a while back.

Lacazette scored 21 last season. Gomis 20.

And Lacazette is 23 while Gomis is 29.

And Lacazette's a talented, skilful player. Gomis is the French Heskey.

Wiki has them both on 22. Gomis with less games.

He may well be shit. I don't care. I am not a Swansea fan.

Well, the Twitterati seem to think we're trying for Balotelli on loan.

Colin ‏@cn83lfc 10m
@JamesPearceEcho Any truth is these Balotelli on loan rumours mate?

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho 6m
@cn83lfc No truth whatsoever. There's more chance of the manager registering Colin Pascoe to play.

Lacazette sounds like 'Like I said...', which means he has a tailor-made name for his new column in the match programme.

Reactions: TSD
The Times reports that Tottenham Hotspur were yesterday informed of the availability of Mattia Destro.

I love it when journalists write things in this way. It makes it sounds like the manager of Roma sat and looked at a list of all the clubs in Europe and then decides to call spurs to let them know this guy's available. Maybe he thought redknapp was still there.

I love it when journalists write things in this way. It makes it sounds like the manager of Roma sat and looked at a list of all the clubs in Europe and then decides to call spurs to let them know this guy's available. Maybe he thought redknapp was still there.

..... and that whoever picked up the phone at Spurs got straight on the blower to The Times to discuss their good fortune...

As it turns out, Marco Reus was never heading to Atletico Madrid despite the reports yesterday. Colchoneros CEO Miguel Angel Gil Marin confirmed the club never made a bid and told reporters: "Reus has never been on Atletico's agenda and his profile does not fit with what the team currently need."

Roma defender Mehdi Benatia is flying to England for talks over a move to Manchester United, Sky sources understand. Talks are reportedly continuing between the two clubs to agree terms on a deal for the Morocco international, with United keen to add to their thin defensive options.

Daniel Busch ‏@dan_bu 26m
Bayern's technical director Michael Reschke is in Rome right now to talk to Roma about Mehdi Benatia, according to Sport 1.

They'll spend big I've no doubt.

But I also don't doubt it'll be an inflated fee and wages for 2nd tier players.

Awesome!

I'm surprised there's little mention in here of Falcao. He was being mentioned again this morning.

Would it really be so impossible? I think reports were saying he wanted £200k a week. I think that's doable. And maybe a loan fee of £10-12m?

I think I would do that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom