• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UEFA u21 Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with England is they have no strategy. they should have ensured their most talented players were at this tournament. They could field Oxlade Chamberlain Wellbeck , Wilshire, Ince Sterling and they could get real International tournament experience. That's what the likes of Spain and Germany do. They tend to treat it as an inconvenience. Pearce isn't the right man to manage them. He is too limited i.e typically English in his thinking.

Erm Germany pretty much has a reserve side.

Ter Stegen, Contento, Draxler, Kroos, Götze, Gundogan, Schurrle, all missing.

Heh, yet results wise were probably about the same, infact we're probably better. Coz we're shit.

Yeah I know. But there wont be a throphy coming the way of any of those teams.
4-5-1, no game plan besides sitting back and soaking up pressure.

Are there any exciting young players coming through? And there being coached by Pearce. Gwaaapfffh

following these kind of thread is hopeless. one never knows who won. *wasted 1 minute of my life*

Thanks Binny. Good job done by him at WBA, guess we will have to see how he manages to get the best out of the England youths.

Do England play shit (not possesion based) football because they dont have the tecnical skills or some other reason?

Spain just got a late goal (80th minute) vs Russia to take a 1-0 lead against Russia. Thiago FK and Moratta headed it in. Spain have, as usual, looked phenomenal on the ball and Thiago is a different class (I think he's far more talented than Isco) but they've struggled - until then - to break down a very resolute Russian team.

Moratta almost scored (Madrid ST) after a great cross from Isco ... if we sell Suarez to those cunts, we should ask for him & Jese in p/e (+ 40 million obviously)

Spain just got a late goal (80th minute) vs Russia to take a 1-0 lead against Russia. Thiago FK and Moratta headed it in. Spain have, as usual, looked phenomenal on the ball and Thiago is a different class (I think he's far more talented than Isco) but they've struggled - until then - to break down a very resolute Russian team.

Barca ought to insert some sort of buy back clause if they do sell Thiago. Would be silly not to.

BMGBXquCQAA-BYu.jpg

Scout list for today's match between Netherlands U21 and Germany U21.

The Netherlands lineup is pretty impressive:

Zoet; Van Rhijn, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; Strootman, Van Ginkel, Maher; Wijnaldum, De Jong, John.

Illarrraramiamendi and Mhkitharhyihanh.

Tongues will be twisted, throats will be soar but we will WIN!

Can we also buy someone called Ba?

The fact we are not present is because we already know the players well. Right?

RIGHT?

They were in Denmark a week back watching the U19 match between the hosts and Germany and with the U19 Elite Rounds ongoing around Europe they may have followed that path instead.

Would make sense as Thiago, Isco etc are all more or less household names already. And expensive.

Anyway...Holland currently ripping Germany apart. 2-0.
That's what they get for not bringing their best players.

Holland are at another level - they are the best team with Spain by far ... Winjdlbaum ... SIGN SIGN SIGN. And if there's room, Maher and Strootman too! ;)

I have been talking about Alcantara for the last couple of years.
He has everything to be a world class player, an absolute mega star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom