• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Villa at Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they can do this for our enjoyment and for massively important potentially season defining decisions, some muppett miles away is fucking guessing when and where to randomly put a line.
That's great. Just enough bend to fire it in.

There seems to be no daylight at all in the space where Trent fires it in. Amazing instinct and execution.

Also, imagine him playing LCM - he would have opportunities for these kinds of “cut in on your right and shoot” moments far more regularly.

Get Raphina from Leeds and get Trent into midfield and could be great attacking threat. Not sure about the defensive side though. Another pipe dream as Leeds won’t sell.

There seems to be no daylight at all in the space where Trent fires it in. Amazing instinct and execution.

Also, imagine him playing LCM - he would have opportunities for these kinds of “cut in on your right and shoot” moments far more regularly.

Milly's posture and haircut in that pic makes it look a bit like Kenny's on the pitch.

I'm trying to figure out what is saddest - a bunch of (mostly) middle aged men on the internet bemoaning the state of a new home kit in leaked photos or the same bunch of (mostly) middle aged men on the internet discussing pizza dough preparation,

I'm off to my shed to do some woodwork (not a euphemism for onanism)

Last edited:

Our new Coutinho *coughs *

I'm trying to figure out what is saddest - a bunch of (mostly) middle aged men on the internet bemoaning the state of a new home kit in leaked photos or the same bunch of (mostly) middle aged men on the internet discussing pizza dough preparation,

Surely the saddest thing of all is a group of (mostly) middle aged men, spending an inordinate amount of time on the internet discussing ad nauseum and in depth the ability of a smaller group of younger men, to chase around a field after a formerly leather but now some kind of plastic sphere .

My wife just told me her brother built his own pizza oven in his back garden using a Pilates ball!!!

I give up

My wife just told me her brother built his own pizza oven in his back garden using a Pilates ball!!!

I give up
I can see how that would work.
Fucked if I would ruin my perfectly good Pilates ball to do it though.

You obviously never ate good pizza! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom