• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Weekend games

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first weekend that the European thing has really benefited us. No-one who played in the week has won this weekend

Lulz

I want hellfire and apocalypse at Stamford Bridge today. A mutual team explosion. Perhaps one of the backbench coaches losing his mind and producing a gun, spraying the pitch and the dugouts.

I want Bane to appear at half time in a Liverpool kit and then the whole place to just fall into the ground with him laughing his tits off.

Latest scenes from Stamford Bridge

images

This is the first weekend that the European thing has really benefited us. No-one who played in the week has won this weekend

Lulz
Except Leicester. I made the same point yesterday, it's definitely benefited us this weekend.

Hopefully that'll continue.

Our squad depth is much improved, but it's still weak compared to City, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs.

The big difference is we have no European footy so we just have to hope that means less injuries than the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom