• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Weekend games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our squad depth is much improved, but it's still weak compared to City, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs.

The big difference is we have no European footy so we just have to hope that means less injuries than the rest.
There's always the January transfer window. Not an ideal time to bring players in but it's always possible.

Thank God we've got one! Er wait, who is that? Firmino? He has failed to score a goal in 7 out of 9 Premiership games so far.

Phew!

Are you that blinkered in your love of Spurs that you can't see how shallow their squad is? They've lost one player and they're completely devoid of goal scoring threat. They have a very strong first eleven, there's no doubt about that, but their squad depth really isn't that great, I'd argue ours is better.

Let's play guess the Mourinho excuse. I'm going for the midweek UEFA game and the fixture list being deliberately stacked against his plucky underdogs.

MU are all over the place.
Blind is having a mare and if Pedro was a better player, the score might have been higher.

Lol at Pogba. Sick of seeing his face plastered everywhere when they beat some no marks. You just need to watch him play in the big matches to balance that out.

Let's play guess the Mourinho excuse. I'm going for the midweek UEFA game and the fixture list being deliberately stacked against his plucky underdogs.

I'd go for the better team lost, only one team wanted to win, the other team scored from a couple of counter attacks.

And the referere, the FA, the groundsman and the bus the drove to ground in.

Pogba is like that kid on the yard that used to look good in a game at walking pace, doing flicks and tricks. Then in an eleven-a-side game he went missing.

He's more interested in his instagram and haircuts. He's not a footballer at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom