• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Matches (21st - 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching united get relegated as we win the league will probably be the greatest moment of my life.

I see United are also now using the 6inch goal kicks. Twats

So say they fire Ole, what happens next?

I'm hoping they do so at a time when it's really hard to get a top coach. Tuchel was mentioned in gossip pages but I hope it's not Pochettino, hopefully he goes to Madrid before United get a chance.

Allegri is available...

Roy Keane as a pundit on Sky? Odd choice.

Unless they're expecting a scrap between he & Souness, I don't see it being very entertaining.

He does speak a lot of sense at times, but he's hardly the most charismatic whilst doing so.

I suspect he's there to justify putting the boot into Utd more than anything else.

It's a bit odd, yeah.

Maybe it's all about friction and 'hate-watching', but I'm not sure it's a great idea.

This discussion about the fall of Utd on sky right now is just brilliant to listen to, it really is.
I'm saving it for when everybody in the house goes to bed.
giphy.gif

Arggghhhh, how have I missed this!?
Hopefully you'll be able to rewatch it on some sky feature.

Souness was laying into them, Keane was not holding back, Mourinho was saying he wasn't the right person to ask how to turn it around, repeatedly, before sticking the boot in about not buying a replacement for lukaku, then souey laid into them loads more. Meanwhile Carra was just grinning like a Cheshire cat, & souey ends with, "Well I'm happy, my team's top class" with a massive grin at Roy.

FOOTBALL
Bernardo Silva replies after being accused of racism over Mendy tweet

BY James Cox
September 22, 2019

Share this article:
Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva has been slammed by fans over a 'racist' tweet about teammate Benjamin Mendy.

Silva compared Mendy to a character from Spanish chocolate peanut brand Conguitos.
reece.@ReeceCoopxr_​
Bernardo Silva has fully fucked it hasn’t he
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

Silva deleted the tweet after receiving a huge amount of criticism.
His response to the incident has not gone down well either. He wrote: "Can’t even joke with a friend these days... You guys..."
Bernardo Silva​
[emoji818]@BernardoCSilva​
Can’t even joke with a friend these days... You guys...
1f926-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png
It isn't the first time Silva has come under fire for a post involving Mendy.
He was previously criticised for posting a video in which he said he'd 'just seen a World Cup champion completely naked', before greeting the Frenchman who was dressed all in black.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer Uber chest beating born blue like Silva, hopefully a nice long investigation internally and FA pls...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully you'll be able to rewatch it on some sky feature.

Souness was laying into them, Keane was not holding back, Mourinho was saying he wasn't the right person to ask how to turn it around, repeatedly, before sticking the boot in about not buying a replacement for lukaku, then souey laid into them loads more. Meanwhile Carra was just grinning like a Cheshire cat, & souey ends with, "Well I'm happy, my team's top class" with a massive grin at Roy.

Oh right, it was a post-match chat thing?

I thought (stupidly) that Sky had made a specific 'Man Utd Are Fucked' football special!

Oh right, it was a post-match chat thing?

I thought (stupidly) that Sky had made a specific 'Man Utd Are Fucked' football special!
Hahaha. No, they will soon enough hopefully though.

The Fall & Rise of Man Utd, from Trophy winning Ferguson to Relegation with Ole.

This was a good 5/10 minutes chat that obv started after talking about their match today, then into how it's a massive job to turn them round, then just a general chat about how far down they've fallen & how much work it'd be to even get into top 4 now.

The interview with Ole after the game was priceless too. Shows how deep they are into the real trouble. He has absolutely no clue on how to lift this team.

And that is of course when not being pedantic and laugh at him saying: "The two key moments in the game goes for West Ham and not against us"

Phil defo says sacked in morning, cant quite
make out what clownface says.

Re: Chipmunk Silva, sure you can but when you reference skin colour in that post/tweet then you’re under subject to scrunity....footballers should really learn more about racism before they start wearing all these no to racism stuff. I understand hes not the brightest kid in the room and yes english may not be your first language but its really not that difficult

Hahaha. No, they will soon enough hopefully though.

The Fall & Rise of Man Utd, from Trophy winning Ferguson to Relegation with Ole.

This was a good 5/10 minutes chat that obv started after talking about their match today, then into how it's a massive job to turn them round, then just a general chat about how far down they've fallen & how much work it'd be to even get into top 4 now.

I was watching the West Ham game for 10 minutes before I even registered that they were playing United.

Not helped by a load of unrecognisable players and that fucking horrible kit. So very similar to the first few years of our fall from grace.

FOOTBALL
Bernardo Silva replies after being accused of racism over Mendy tweet

BY James Cox
September 22, 2019

Share this article:
Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva has been slammed by fans over a 'racist' tweet about teammate Benjamin Mendy.

Silva compared Mendy to a character from Spanish chocolate peanut brand Conguitos.
reece.@ReeceCoopxr_​
Bernardo Silva has fully fucked it hasn’t he
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

Silva deleted the tweet after receiving a huge amount of criticism.
His response to the incident has not gone down well either. He wrote: "Can’t even joke with a friend these days... You guys..."
Bernardo Silva​
@BernardoCSilva​
Can’t even joke with a friend these days... You guys...
1f926-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png
It isn't the first time Silva has come under fire for a post involving Mendy.
He was previously criticised for posting a video in which he said he'd 'just seen a World Cup champion completely naked', before greeting the Frenchman who was dressed all in black.

Ahahahahahahahaha! I wonder how the screeching autism vortex that is Blue Moon have reacted to this?

No doubt it will be The same as pep. They’re ok tweets. He’s mates with Mendy. He’s not racist he speaks 5 languages. He’s a good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom