• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Matches (21st - 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford off injured now. Lingard up front.

Hahahahaha. Fucking hell.

Neville pointing out 900m spent by Utd in the time city have spent a billion, & this is what Utd have to show for it.

Meanwhile West Ham come close to scoring again.

Obviously Utd will come back and score, but my God they do look like complete dogshit.

GLb7OqP.jpg

Interesting...

FOOTBALL
Bernardo Silva replies after being accused of racism over Mendy tweet

BY James Cox
September 22, 2019

Share this article:
Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva has been slammed by fans over a 'racist' tweet about teammate Benjamin Mendy.

Silva compared Mendy to a character from Spanish chocolate peanut brand Conguitos.
reece.@ReeceCoopxr_​
Bernardo Silva has fully fucked it hasn’t he
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

Silva deleted the tweet after receiving a huge amount of criticism.
His response to the incident has not gone down well either. He wrote: "Can’t even joke with a friend these days... You guys..."
Bernardo Silva​
@BernardoCSilva​
Can’t even joke with a friend these days... You guys...
1f926-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png
It isn't the first time Silva has come under fire for a post involving Mendy.
He was previously criticised for posting a video in which he said he'd 'just seen a World Cup champion completely naked', before greeting the Frenchman who was dressed all in black.

VAR makes no sense. They just won't overrule any on pitch decision.

I didn't want him to go off, obv, but he should have done, & the fact they never want to change the decision once the ref has made it is fucking madness.

VAR makes no sense. They just won't overrule any on pitch decision.

I didn't want him to go off, obv, but he should have done, & the fact they never want to change the decision once the ref has made it is fucking madness.
Yes, the whole thing, other than checking offside decisions with a micrometer, has become a ref validation system.

So say they fire Ole, what happens next?

I'm hoping they do so at a time when it's really hard to get a top coach. Tuchel was mentioned in gossip pages but I hope it's not Pochettino, hopefully he goes to Madrid before United get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom