• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who the fuck he is ?

He doesn't like me "interrogating" him it seems.

Because I'm me and this whole 'who is he' is starting to make me dislike this place.

He still uses his old name on Xpert11, and his team captain on there is John McGovern.

So yeah, some of us know.

I had to google that, and I cant see a player called that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McGovern_(footballer)

_41065713_mcgovern203x270.jpg

johnmcgovern2.jpg

So all you have to do is sign up to Xpert11 and you'll find out who he is? Interesting...
Wow, I never would have thought it was him.
If I wasn't a member I would definitely sign up, just to find out.

No point Rafa4 mate.
They have to sign up to have full access to the members list

I was talking about some of our current managers mate.

I happened to be logged in (doing official team business) and saw that we had about 5 other managers all on as well.

I won't name who they were, but judging by how they perform on the pitch i'd guess that they weren't on there setting tactics.

I am fairly certain he isn't.

What name is Asbo going by now then? I've been on the lookout for someone posting tales of a life on the ocean waves but there hasn't been any.

I miss those stories about brothels and having to go to the GUM clinic.

What name is Asbo going by now then? I've been on the lookout for someone posting tales of a life on the ocean waves but there hasn't been any.

I miss those stories about brothels and having to go to the GUM clinic.
I think it is best he reveals himself when he wants to

I think it is best he reveals himself when he wants to

Or perhaps after investigating a spooky and apparently haunted old amusement park we can finally capture him and pull off his rubber mask.

Edit: Asbo is young enough to remember Scooby doo, right?

Or perhaps after investigating a spooky and apparently haunted old amusement park we can finally capture him and pull off his rubber mask.

Edit: Asbo is young enough to remember Scooby doo, right?
He would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom