• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Where's 'Arry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone not see this coming ?

Harry did his usual, spend all the clubs money. Leave when the bills the have to be paid.

I don't understand how you can blame the manager for that. The manager will spend anything he can get on strengthening the team, which is perfectly understandable as there is always room for improvement. If Levy (or whoever is in control of the finances) has let him spend more than they have available then that is not Harry's fault.

I'm not blaming him. The trick to being seen as a good manager is knowing when to leave. Harry knows it.

He has repeatedly asked for a new contract though. Do you think that is just a gesture?

I don't think so, no.

Harry knows he's on to a good thing with Spurs and this is a way of forcing their hand. If they sack him, he looks to have done no wrong and if they give him a new contract, he's still at a club with good finances and a top 6 team.

I can't see him getting a better gig than Spurs.

Did anyone not see this coming ?

Harry did his usual, spend all the clubs money. Leave when the bills the have to be paid.

You don't think he deserves a a new contract, considering his net spend and league places?

I my defence I have been drinking. We got given some alcoholic ginger beer, I don't even like it, but fuck it, it's free.

Indeed its on the ticker.
I think this will fuck Spurs up.
I bet 'Arry wished he had not fucked about and took the England job, instead of giving the sticking by Spurs line- assuming he was offered it

Didn't he already agree a deal with some middle eastern state a couple of years back only for levy to scrap it?

Massive risk by spurs, they only need to look at us (when we sacked rafa) to realise the grass isn't always greener on the other side.......

Massive risk by spurs, they only need to look at us (when we sacked rafa) to realise the grass isn't always greener on the other side.......
To be fair, it's as though we actively set out to get a shit manager. I doubt Spurs will fire Woy or someone of his calibre.

Macro-StarWars-StayOnTopic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom