• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which teams you want promoted/relegated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason for hoping Coventry comes up:

- Lost key players in Hamer and Gyokeres whille making profit of over €30m from their sales but managed to overcome slow start (3 wins in first 16 league games) and climb to within 3 pts off play-offs position.

nXiU7u9.jpg

Mark Robins? The manc who saved Ginsoak his job?

In that case Coventry can get to fuck

I have a Coventry supporting mate and I have a soft spot for them because of that. He's really ambivalent about Cov coming up though. He loves the Championship and reckons (with some justification), they'd be ripped to shreds in the Prem, He is just happy for the time being them just treading water in the second tier. That being said, he was, of course, gutted after the play-offs last year, which him and his son attended.

I remember that Coventry team in the 90s with Dion Dublin, Huckerby, Ndlovu, Ogrizovic and Whelan. I think Gary Mac played there too, they were a nightmare for some of the top teams in the league at times

Last edited:
I remember that Coventry team in the 90s with Dion Dublin, Huckerby, Ndlovu, Whelan, Ogrizovic and Whelan. I think Gary Mac played there too, they were a nightmare for some of the top teams in the league at times

Including us! We lost to them quite a few times in the 90s.

I remember once we got hammered 5-1 and Micky Quinn scored a hat-trick.

Also, just after that famous Newcastle 4-3 game, which supposedly put us back into the title race, in the next game we went to Coventry and lost 1-0 in a miserable game.

I'm never especially bothered, but Southampton and Leicester are fine to come back up. Both inoffensive and generally well managed and play decent football.

I've always got a soft spot for Sheffield United after going to Brammell Lane a few times a kid and Wilder seems a decent bloke. I'd like to see them stay up, although it's unlikely.

Luton can fuck off. Their fans are bellends and the ground is national league standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom