• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's been a spicy boy?

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Just seen Christian Horner is being investigated by Red Bull for "Inappropriate behaviour towards a colleague'. Do we know what exactly what he's alleged to have done?

Just seen Christian Horner is being investigated by Red Bull for "Inappropriate behaviour towards a colleague'. Do we know what exactly what he's alleged to have done?
Being married to ginger spice prob does that to you

He's one of the smuggest winners in modern sport. I used to think he was good value as a slightly bitter competitor to Toto but since they started winning I find him insufferable

Ooof new allegations. Not sure if same woman or different woman.

650k hush money offered.
Sexually suggestive messages.

De Telegraf have seen all the evidence via WhatsApp.

That should be enough for Horner to resign. Byeeeeeeee.

Someone's not happy he was found not guilty..

Released all the messages to the media and f1 paddock.

To be honest the one page of pics/messages are not terribly exciting. It seems to show Horner trying to tap up a female (not absolutely certain but most obvious conclusion) employee. The employee is clearly not interested but they are a bit 'flirty' and don't seem distressed. The only pics shown are just selfies of Horners face.

You can see why no action taken, you can also see he's in the shit

E995A562-A6EA-488D-B657-D38291DCA154.jpg

By inference, it appears the other party might have sent 'flirty' images to Horner because he nagged.Unsurprisingly, these are not in the leak

It's not a good look when he's the chief. He may get away with being sacked because there may not have been a code of conduct in place between managers and subordinates.

That will be one of the recommendations.

However for the sake of his marriage, he should probably step down. This will hang over the paddock for a long time.

People will be eating coco pops in front of him.

So it looks like he was all over his travelling PA and she wasn't dissuading him. He clearly wanted a shag and she wasn't up for it but she did send him (clothed) photos of herself and clearly engaged in some 'racy' conversation that resulted in him wanking. She was single and clearly says she's flattered by the attention. Then it appears she starts to get miffed that he's just chasing her without any suggestion of splitting with Geri and pushes back on his messaging saying it was inappropriate so he reacts by offering her a different job at RB and by not having her travel to the GPs/stay in same hotel anymore which pisses her off as 'she likes her job'.

I assume her complaint will be he changed their working arrangements purely on the basis she wouldn't put up with his sexting anymore

I imagine the name Fiona Hewitson will soon be trending.

Apparently more leaks are likely if Horner doesn't resign after the weekend.

I imagine the name Fiona Hewitson will soon be trending.

Apparently more leaks are likely if Horner doesn't resign after the weekend.
I has been, along with the video she makes a brief cameo in

[edit] and now pulled from You Tube

Last edited:
These made me chortle:

"Despite Horner’s claimed love for Coco-Pops, I think he prefers Pop Tarts."
"Christian Horner backed in a corner for shagging his PA’s pie. He sent her his thumb covered in cum while in a loo way up in the sky"

Its getting a bit embarrassing now..

Jos has called for Horner to go. Gave him a hug then stabbed him in the back.

The FIA president then comes out and asks Max to back Horner.

Effectively treating the victim like a second class citizen who should he ignored.

Embarrassing all round.

Hope someone is making sure his ex-PA is safe and supported

Back
Top Bottom