• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's going to demand a transfer at the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t go from Klopp to a disciplinarian asshole for sure. Has to be someone they respect. And someone they can connect with.
Klopp is known to be a disciplinarian, as is Xabi. But, disciplinarians can still give lots of hugs.

We just don’t want a prick!

New manager comes in and decides to stamp his authority on the side with a new younger spine - Alisson, Robbo, Virgil & Mo are the ones getting replaced.

Possibly. Not sure.

It rarely works out very well for managers who piss off the senior players early on, and all of those are in the captains group. It would be wise to keep them around for a while.

No doubt any new manager will want to make changes. They always do. Chances are they will want a different formation or style and then there will be the odd player they just don't rate that much.

It's a shit situation to be in, I feel Klopp has just figured out and got a team that is talented all over, and can keep them happy by ensuring that he can now rest players during games and bring on fresh legs in numbers and that way no one gets injured or run into the ground, so what does he do ? - he decides to fuck off, so that means a new manager might come in and just not rest players when its needed etc etc. - its a fucking joke - I hate this !!!

The big thing to consider is that all of these questions would have come up anyway. Maybe a little later, but not that much later.

Possibly. Not sure.

It rarely works out very well for managers who piss off the senior players early on, and all of those are in the captains group. It would be wise to keep them around for a while.

No doubt any new manager will want to make changes. They always do. Chances are they will want a different formation or style and then there will be the odd player they just don't rate that much.

Yeah, none of us know - it could be the best thing that’s happened to us or a disaster - with a lot of inbetween.

Honestly, I’m just gutted it’s ending - Klopp had me loving football again and wanting to watch every match.

Yeah, none of us know - it could be the best thing that’s happened to us or a disaster - with a lot of inbetween.

Honestly, I’m just gutted it’s ending - Klopp had me loving football again and wanting to watch every match.

Yeah me too. I have to admit that I did lose a bit of interest towards the end of the Rodgers years. Klopp made it all exciting again.

However, I am trying to be optimistic. I've never known a manager leave behind so much promise as Klopp will.

Yeah me too. I have to admit that I did lose a bit of interest towards the end of the Rodgers years. Klopp made it all exciting again.

However, I am trying to be optimistic. I've never known a manager leave behind so much promise as Klopp will.

Yep, feel like a pivotal moment for FSG - get the appointment wrong and it’s going to end in them having to sell - because the backlash is going to be huge.

Ditto.

There aren't many teams out there stature and financial ability wise who could prise players away from us as easily as say back then during the Barca-Coutinho saga, are there?

Besides, there's also the need/requirement factor of those clubs - e.g. goalie position isn't a concern for most of them i.e. Courtois @ RM, Ter Stegen @ Barca, Donnarumma @PSG.

If I am forced into a wager, then TAA to Real Madrid (as a replacement for Carvajal) and Allison to Bayern Munich (as a replacement for Neuer) are the main concerns/possibilities.
BM don't have any money though. Certainly not enough to pry away a player from us with a contract thru June 2027.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom