• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Why Beardsley, you WERE a legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would ya listen to the fucking lot of ya! All bloody angels aren’t ya. Yeah it was stupid of the man but ffs.

The FA confirmed Beardsley said “you should be used to that” to one or more black players of African origin during the trip in October 2017. However, it insisted he was not racist, claiming he had merely committed an act of racist discrimination.

I am confused by the comment in bold. is racist discrimination not the exact same as racism?

Seems like a very odd defense.

Do I have to explain to you again why Suarez was guilty ?

It was because he said to the referee after the match ended, as corroborated by Dirk Kuyt and Damien Commoli, that he used the word 'negro'.

When later trying to explain the heated exchange with Evra to the FA he denied using the word 'negro'.

So two lads are clearly having a row and one referred to skin colour during it. It's very simple.

His own evidence sunk him. But nobody actually bothered to read the report and some still believe the word "negrito" was used despite it only appearing in a news article and having never actually appeared in Suarez's evidence to the FA.

Hahahaha you are fake news.

Most people would consider the content. Your attempt to rubbish the source as your first move says a lot.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-12-climate-change-hoax-collapses-new-science-cloud-cover.html
A website that denies climate change is not a credible news source.
Here's another link, which is castigating an already marginalised group with sensationalist headlines. Most trans people want to live their lives not impose on anyone else.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-21-top-psychiatrist-warns-of-modern-day-eugenics-lgbt.html

Can you two squabbling fuckwits take your retarded alt-right/ trans/ tinfoil hat conspiracy theory websites elsewhere and stop polluting the Football Forum with this shit.

You sound like a Greta fan.

For the last few years, chem-trails have been your sort of 'not credible sensationalist' nonsense. Now they're the UN's favoured way to save us all. Ffs.

You sound like a Greta fan.

For the last few years, chem-trails have been your sort of 'not credible sensationalist' nonsense. Now they're the UN's favoured way to save us all. Ffs.
I've seen some of the content of the website and its the same shit Alex Jones spews

This is the football forum. You can make your post on General Forum.

Probably told there was a bucket of chicken in it for him.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom