• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Wolves Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Costa runs the pitch and nearly scores. No wonder Premier league teams are interested. He's rapid.

It should be 0-2

I was just about to sit down and watch this, then I seen the scoreline, then the line up, then this match thread. I don't think I will bother

Thank god that solo effort didn't go in. Couldn't handle being forced to watch the re runs on the goal.

This is all getting a bit fucking ridiculous really. There's having a thin squad and then there's complete stupidity and disregard of the potential pitfalls of taking domestic cup competitions lightly.

So another season without a cup probably. What's new?

Lucas gives it away again. Is this possibly the worst midfield we've put on the pitch since Lucas and Spearing, Lucas and Masher, Lucas and Adam, Lucas and Meireles?

This is all getting a bit fucking ridiculous really. There's having a thin squad and then there's complete stupidity and disregard of the potential pitfalls of taking domestic cup competitions lightly.

So another season without a cup probably. What's new?

Klopp out! In all seriousness though, the way this match thread is going it might be better to just log off already.
Hopefully we'll win! Come on Redmen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom