• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Wolves Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems that we have a style of play that is reliant on us scoring a couple of goals early. Otherwise we're massively vulnerable.

Imagine if we'd had the annoyance of the Europa League. We'd have fielded the U8s captained by Lucas in the domestic cups

We don't have one player in this side who can strike a ball well from 20+ yards which is an issue when wolves are sitting back.

A midfield 3 of lucas, wijnaldum and ejaria. Where is our creativity going to come from? I've yet to see the point of wijnaldum and firmino is wasted out wide.

Dunno about that. He's has space but still found a way to give up possession cheaply. He should have plenty of opportunities to create something so fingers crossed.

He's the only player to display even the remotest attacking threat

If we're not pressing the opposition into mistakes that gift us possession when they're not set defensively then we're not scoring goals.

We need to create for ourselves

If we suppose Lucas has averaged 45k per week since we signed him then we have paid Lucas Leiva £22.5 million pounds to play for us.

Fucking hell.

What gets me is the lack of intelligence shown. Okay, you lose form and confidence, but when that happens you need to simplify your game and make sensible decisions. For example: pass to feet. If your movement is off, and your sharpness isn't there, don't keep playing the ball into tight spaces, don't keep punting it long and high - play it to feet and keep possession.

Moreno's set plays have been surprisingly good.

Am impressed.

Shoot lucas lad, show us them tekkers in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom