• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kindof Uruguay's deal... kindof like us under Benitez at his frustrating worst. Doesn't matter who they play, those two DM's are going to be near each other, flat, and not pushing up.

The comparison with Simeone's Athleti also has something in it. A very compact team with a couple of world class stars who can always steal a goal or two.

I know Vicki. She's always been absolutely footy mad. Give her a break FFS. Can't imagine how nerve racking it must be going in to such a situation. She knows her stuff and earned the call up from her work on radio in the north east over the past few years. This was her first live televised match. Baptism of fire, and paired with Martin Keown!

Ponce

I know Vicki. She's always been absolutely footy mad. Give her a break FFS. Can't imagine how nerve racking it must be going in to such a situation. She knows her stuff and earned the call up from her work on radio in the north east over the past few years. This was her first live televised match. Baptism of fire, and paired with Martin Keown!

There is no excuse for being nervous, she would have an umlimited supply of the finest vodka within arms reach at all times out there.

Football has been a real snooze today. Can't remember when I've had so many boredom induced naps.

Yeah. This game started pretty well but soon petered out.

Annoyingly rmthat cunt Ramos (his full title) came pretty close to scoring a couple of times but didn't. Stuck a quid on him first goalscorer at 13/1.

Look at this. Pure football:
681f91b822ba9337c557e506336d2975.jpg

Iran have gone close a few times, this Spanish team are looking very beatable.

Spain look too shit ... whats all this bollox about how good isco is ? You guys keep saying how great he would be for us...so i keep watching ... i dont see world class talent.

Well the WC top scorer often only has 6 or 7 goals & none of the other big players have delivered except kane so a hat trick today could possibly do it alone. As he has free kick & penalty duties too it puts him in a strong position.

Ahem Costa is nailed on !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom