• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xabi Alonso

He’s a shit bag that couldn’t take the challenge to a state sponsored bunch of cheating cunts. Waiting for either Bayern or Madrid is taking the easy option.
But he’s taken the hardest option by staying at an unfancied club, even if he does a never-to-be-repeated feat this season.
Either way, I’ve decided that having three Spaniards managing at the top of the league would be boring.
I’m on board the LFShee Shlot revolution even if I haven’t a clue about him.

I’m all in on the Slot Quad Squad.

Xabi will be under zero pressure next season. Leverkusen will treat him like a god no matter what happens. He gave us the excuse “Oh I need to finish what I’ve started” because he knows the Madrid seat should be available. He’s also safe in the knowledge that he can use that excuse not to go to Bayern this summer because it will be available next summer too just in case Ancelloti changes his mind and stays.

Xabi clearly sold his soul to the Devil. That is the only rational explanation.
I agree, him and Guardiola, he is like the apprentice to the dark sith lord and is on a trajectory to exceed even him. Arne !!!! Please save football from Xabi !!!

I am starting to think Xabi is a cunt, and did some dark shit to take what should have been a Klopp last season quad. Screw him, it should have been us, how do you explain the last 5 weeks where we just fell off a cliff and lost everything, and this beginner goes and wins all this shit and breaks an unbeaten games record across European clubs. Its too mental and out of sync with reality.

I am starting to think Xabi is a cunt, and did some dark shit to take what should have been a Klopp last season quad. Screw him, it should have been us, how do you explain the last 5 weeks where we just fell off a cliff and lost everything, and this beginner goes and wins all this shit and breaks an unbeaten games record across European clubs. Its too mental and out of sync with reality.
Nah, it’s Sadio’s shaman friend, I’m sure. Cursed both Bayern and us and accidentally created Neverlusen.

Back
Top Bottom