• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Xabi Alonso

FSG should send the Koopersoncopter to pick up both players right after the trophy lift.
Which ones you want ?

Lookman would fit into our left amd score
Ederson/Edison however you say his name - DM ?
Kooperman - maybe ?

Shame for Xabi but the Italians showing that the result at Anfield wasn’t a fluke.

Very impressive victory.

Will be wild celebrations tonight back home.

Interesting tactic to send a shirt to every new born in the city to try and get some fans off Milan.

Shame for Xabi but the Italians showing that the result at Anfield wasn’t a fluke.

Very impressive victory.

Interesting tactic to send a shirt to every new born in the city to try and get some fans off Milan.
Unless its Man United / Man City / or some other shit English team that we consider a rival - I prefer that the team that beat us goes onto win any cup run whatever shit it is. Of course this years FA cup is a hard one - coz its c*nt vs c*nt - full on Lesbo action between a bunch of fat birds that we would rather turn the TV off to.

Atalanta - well deserved to win that.

Unless its Man United / Man City / or some other shit English team that we consider a rival - I prefer that the team that beat us goes onto win any cup run whatever shit it is. Of course this years FA cup is a hard one - coz its c*nt vs c*nt - full on Lesbo action between a bunch of fat birds that we would rather turn the TV off to.

Atalanta - well deserved to win that.
Ya it certainly puts that result in a different light than the reactions it got at the time.

Having said that I do like to see great sides do things nobody else has so would have been cool to see Bayer do the treble undefeated.
I want City to win the FA Cup Final.
No debate there.

I was pleased for Atalanta. Gasperini is lovely and has assembled a cheapo squad of misfits and players who have failed elsewhere and built them into a remarkable and extremely well-drilled footballing side on a small budget.
They could have players that take 100 times and Atalanta would have won them all. They were dominant in all areas of the pitch and the result was never in doubt. Lookman also produced one of the best individual performances any European Cup final has seen.
As Dreamy says, Atalanta storming through to victory makes me feel slightly better about them battering us.

Bitterness is strong.

No, its not that at all. Atalanta and Gasperini deserved that win. They were my favorites after they knocked us out.
They're a extremely well run club and Gasperini is boss.

The story of Xabi and his invincibles is a thing of the past now, and that also feels good going forward.

Very impressive victory.

Bergamo is an hour from Milano. Its a small city of 118 000. Every new born gets a tiny replica Atalanta shirt without a sponsor logo and 2 bottles of Lactis baby milk which is produced in the city.
Its about the connection to a small city and a lovely initiative by the president of the club.

No, its not that at all. Atalanta and Gasperini deserved that win. They were my favorites after they knocked us out.
They're a extremely well run club and Gasperini is boss.

The story of Xabi and his invincibles is a thing of the past now, and that also feels good going forward.
Ok so just jealously then.

I hope they remain undefeated again next season domestically to continue to stifle the Bayern dominance.

Bergamo is an hour from Milano. Its a small city of 118 000. Every new born gets a tiny replica Atalanta shirt without a sponsor logo and 2 bottles of Lactis baby milk which is produced in the city.
Its about the connection to a small city and a lovely initiative by the president of the club.

Bergamo is a very lovely city, and Atalanta is very likeable club. For a time it was the only club in Serie A that wasnt based in a major city/ provincial capital, and obviously it is the most successful Italian club that isn't bankrolled by dubious sources/ embroiled in a scandal filled past.

It's just about the only club I like that plays in blue

Just looking at unbeaten records, the Ajax 1995 team was just out of this world. Unbeaten in League and CL to win both and only lost against Feynoord after ET otherwise they would have gone the whole season unbeaten. Dutch league back then was 34 games but still, insane talent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom