• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xmas Drinkies

Alright mates, I'm off to Zurich now. Flying to Manchester tomorrow morning and then to Liverpool by train.

I'm looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

X

Me and Aidan are staying in the same place as you mate.

We can share a cab to the ground Sat?

I'll pm on my number. Not sure what we're doing Friday night. Don't get in til after 9 and i've to meet a fella to get a ticket from him.

Are people still looking for tickets for this? Fabio asked me to keep on the lookout and I think I can get hold of some now.

I've just been offered 2 in the shankly lounge thing for 100 quid each. They're meant to be 150. I think I'll be able to get some singles dotted around the ground too.

I asked for the raffly raffle but it appears RedNinja sorted it from ILD

So, who wants vip stuff from Woland?

Yeah my sources are being shit coz of stuff going on at the club... a grass no less!

but I still normally get offered a few near the day and that's started today.

@ILD, seen your PM. I'll take that ticket!

@Woland, can you get me one more? Not the VIP one, just a regular. If you can do a pair, you're a legend.

How much are the regular tickets for, btw?

Okay Dmishra, it's yours.

Im trying to get you another spare aswel or if Woland can get you one on the day you are sorted.

Look to help things out, i'll give you the pair me and Aidan have and we'll take the singles. Have you been to Anfield before. If not as I said, definitely come up.

Cant remember the price of the ticket but I think it's around 42stg. Something like that.

Okay Dmishra, it's yours.

Im trying to get you another spare aswel or if Woland can get you one on the day you are sorted.

Look to help things out, i'll give you the pair me and Aidan have and we'll take the singles. Have you been to Anfield before. If not as I said, definitely come up.

Cant remember the price of the ticket but I think it's around 42stg. Something like that.
Cheers @ILD, I'm not particularly fussed about the pair, but I'm coming with a friend who I suspect is really coming for the experience of watching a game.

I haven't been to Anfield, so I'm super kicked!

Okay. The spare is yours. If I get another spare I will swap tickets with ye.

It will all work out. Send you number there to me in a pm in case I need to call you. Send it to FFF too. He's collecting numbers as he'll be probably the first of us in the Harry. (He's also selling on our digits to a data collection site but sure what harm)

See you on sat in the Harry so.

mequtymu.jpg

:)

@dmishra,

I think I have another spare for your friend. Just need to get in brought to Liverpool or collected in Dublin. Leave that with me obviously.

I need a secretary to help me out here. I need to take note of who is getting what ticket and who owes what?

hashtagallovertheplace.

Back
Top Bottom