• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your front three now that Salah is off to Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
I think this was the last game before Salah joins up with the Egyptian squad for the AFCON.

So how would you're front three look like?

Nunez --- Jota ---- Gakpo

Or....and this might be a bit controversial...

Gakpo --- Jota --- Elliott

I think this was the last game before Salah joins up with the Egyptian squad for the AFCON.

So how would you're front three look like?

Nunez --- Jota ---- Gakpo

Or....and this might be a bit controversial...

Gakpo --- Jota --- Elliott

Nunez left, Jota centre, Elliott right

There isn't a set front 3.

We'll see about 3-4 different front 3s, especially given the fact we're rotating between 3 competitions.

Gakpo Nunez Harvey for Fulham maybe.
Gordon Jota Szobo for Arsenal.
Jota Nunez Gakpo for Bournemouth & Chelsea.

There isn't a set front 3.

We'll see about 3-4 different front 3s, especially given the fact we're rotating between 3 competitions.

Gakpo Nunez Harvey for Fulham maybe.
Gordon Jota Szobo for Arsenal.
Jota Nunez Gakpo for Bournemouth & Chelsea.
Flash Gordon?
Commissioner Gordon?

Cause you can't be talking about that kid in our reserves?

Elliott has earned a shot at it. Been good off the bench. Was good again today as well.

The front 4 will all get plenty of minutes so it doesn't really matter.

I will use Jota sparingly, more the bigger games, considering he's only just back.

Diaz, Nunez & Gakpo need to step up. It's now or never. It's a crucial period of the season, especially the away games at Arsenal.

Flash Gordon?
Commissioner Gordon?

Cause you can't be talking about that kid in our reserves?
It's the 3rd round of the FA cup lol.

We usually go 2nd string, what's wrong with Gordon playing in that?

Jota will surely get eased in a little. I’d definitely be interested in seeing something go on with Szob and Elliott on the right side where they maybe share the attacking role in a sense, although with Trent also having some freedom maybe that’s too much to ask.

Szob or Elliott on the right. Based on form it has to be Elliott. He's a creative who will thrive in tight spaces on the wing. As long as we don't do 60 yard passes hoping for him to run on to it.

Jota starts

Gakpo or Nunez on the left.... Depends what we need. If we want the crowd on board for a raucus home atmosphere, it's Nunez. If we was slow methodical play it's gakpo

Not fucking Jota by throwing straight back in is more important so rotation for me is 100% the best option. If Jota breaks down again we are fucked.

Then it's Nunez in the middle, gakpo wide and szobor or Elliot right

I reiterate; Diaz is not worth considering at this point

I think usually rotation of the available 4 players across LW & CF. Elliot or Szobo on the right.,

Nunez, Gakpo, Jota. Has to be. It's not a great front 3, maybe we should shift the formation slightly so we can play Slob and Elliot at the same time.

Whilst I'd like to see Szobo RW we would be giving up RM cover for Trent (no, Elliott is poor cover). So no.

We have Gakpo, Nunez, Diaz and Jota. All games will see 3 out of 4 in some formation of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom