• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Your Support is F*****G Shit" -or is it?

Sheik Yerbouti said:
Rosco said:
I meant to come back to this post sooner. Did anyone else notice just how vocal our support at the Reebok stadium was ?

It always is Ross.
Go to any away ground and the home support is always shite. It's not a Liverpool problem, it's across the board.

True Sheik, home supporters just turn up and expect to be entertained, honestly football fans are becoming right, moaning wee b@stards nowadays, the game itself is so fickle it's untrue.
The perfect example is Alan Pardew, Hammers fans were desperate for him to get the sack after a string of bad results, a while later he takes them to the Premiership and indeed comfortably keeps them there, they think he's the best thing since sliced bread.
Have a bit of patience people and get behind your team!!
RANT OVER!!

Marky18 said:
True Sheik, home supporters just turn up and expect to be entertained, honestly football fans are becoming right, moaning wee b@stards nowadays, the game itself is so fickle it's untrue.
The perfect example is Alan Pardew, Hammers fans were desperate for him to get the sack after a string of bad results, a while later he takes them to the Premiership and indeed comfortably keeps them there, they think he's the best thing since sliced bread.
RANT OVER!!

*The Sheik puts his special match day slippers, hip flask and tartan blanket in the bin*

Sheik Yerbouti said:
Marky18 said:
RANT OVER!!

*The Sheik puts his special match day slippers, hip flask and tartan blanket in the bin*

WTF?

Marky18 said:
Sheik Yerbouti said:
Marky18 said:
RANT OVER!!

WTF?

Never mind Marky, I'd have been disappointed if you knew what I was on about.

1 Male
2 Aged 17-35
3 In a group of like minded people, generally not with family
4 Likes a pint
5 Not averse to a bit of industrial language
6 Manual worker, unemployed, student, or possibly CO level office worker
The one part i didnt agree with.
1. Male yep
2. Nope im 16 :D
3. Yep
4. Dont Drink
5. yep
6. Yep

So just 2 points that aint me but anfield is anfield for me its fucking MAGICAL..in the streets and around my mates at college getting up and singing is embarassing but at anfield you feel different, at anfield i WANTED to get up and sing as loud as i could and not stop until i couldn't breathe theres something about anfield that makes you want to shout sing and cry. its magical.

Back
Top Bottom