• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

❤️ Klopp - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucks sake…. Jurgen!!!!!

You were supposed to wait till after we’d lost the 2nd leg of the CL semi 3-0, lost the FA Cup final and finished 2nd in the League as a way of cheering us up.

Jinxy bastard - I’ll have to sacrifice someone nice and fluffy now.

Has anyone seen @LeTallecWiz?

Last edited:
Fucks sake…. Jurgen!!!!!

You were supposed to wait till after we’d lost the 2nd leg of the CL semi 3-0, lost the FA Cup final and finals shed 2nd in the League as a way of cheering us up.

Jinxy bastard - I’ll have to sacrifice someone nice and fluffy now.

Has anyone seen @LeTallecWiz?

Harsh on @LeTallecWiz. I'd have gone for first person to like your post

The 54-year-old had long been expected to bid farewell in 2024 after nearly nine years at Anfield, but now revitalised with a desire to create a dynasty, he’s going nowhere anytime soon.
The new deal is to keep Klopp at Liverpool for four more years, by which time he will have been in the top job for 10 years and eight months.
Having arrived in 2015, it is a significant investment of time and it promises many successful years ahead for the Reds.
Notably, fulfilling the new contract will see Klopp leapfrog Bob Paisley as Liverpool’s fourth longest-serving manager, with the former boss taking his leave after eight years and 11 trophy-laden months.

But if Klopp is wanting to even attempt to match Bill Shankly, or George Kay, he’d have to sign a contract until 2029 at the very least – at which point the German would be 62.
The legendary Shankly presided over Anfield for 14 years and seven months between 1959 and 1974, a time he built the club into a bastion of invincibility and made what we see today possible.
But he is not the longest-serving manager in Liverpool history, that honour is Tom Watson’s – by some distance over Shankly!
From 1896 to 1915, more than 18 years, Watson was the man in charge and guided Liverpool to their first-ever First Division title in 1900/01 before matching the feat in 1905/06.
Think Jurgen will be up for 18 years at Anfield?

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/...ontract-extension/?utm_source=morningbriefing

Yeh just because he didn’t want more money doesn’t mean he didn’t get it. I’d have increased his wages to ensure he’s paid what he’s worth and always feels valued. The man is priceless. He’s achieved a huge amount on a tiny net spend in comparison to the mega rich clubs. I’m sure the owners realise that and want to make sure he’s paid handsomely to ensure he stays for a sling as possible.
He is key to everything we are. Plenty of clubs spend a load and buy decent players. But they don’t have Klopp, and we do, which is why we are where we are.
His contract is the biggest signing in years. This was way more important to me than Salah staying or going.

Yeh just because he didn’t want more money doesn’t mean he didn’t get it. I’d have increased his wages to ensure he’s paid what he’s worth and always feels valued. The man is priceless. He’s achieved a huge amount on a tiny net spend in comparison to the mega rich clubs. I’m sure the owners realise that and want to make sure he’s paid handsomely to ensure he stays for a sling as possible.
He is key to everything we are. Plenty of clubs spend a load and buy decent players. But they don’t have Klopp, and we do, which is why we are where we are.
His contract is the biggest signing in years. This was way more important to me than Salah staying or going.

Yeah can you imagine his agent’s horror! You said WHAT!

Since the press stated it was a new 4 year contract rather than 2 year extension SOMETHING changed in the terms
It's been mentioned there is an extension clause that Jurgen can activate.

Obviously don't know if its true or not.

That Twitter account just posts shit retrospectively for clicks. It was obvious years ago that was what they were up to, so the fact that people still quote it pisses me off.
Oops
it was more about the good thought for me around the enticement of players wanting to have Klopp as a manager …

Some Twitter account knows what Jürgen's agent negotiated. Again. It's just nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom