• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 2012-13 Weekly bets

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnaks Pete/Fab, I'd rather have lost the bet and we'd got 3 wins in a row though. I thought we'd win but figured Villa were a 9/2 shot so 10/1 just had to be backed.

£12 McAuley 1st goal West Brom v West Ham to win £516

Lots of missed opportunities this week; I would have layed Brighton against millwall, layed Leeds at half time against the Chavs and bet on over 1.5 goals in the reading v arsenal game on the 1% per day challenge. Getting pissed in Czech is proving costly without regular Internet access. I've organised my trip from Prague to Zlin on Saturday so that I can get to my hotel by 2pm to check the team news and hopefully I might have time between pub sessions to do a bit of research on possible bets too.

£20 bristol city to win at Ipswich to win £76
£65 lay of Everton beating West Ham to win £40
£12 McAuley 1st goal WestBromv Norwich to win £540

£154 lay of Coventry winning at Stevenage to win £100
£60 lay of Watford winning at Bristol City to win £44
£12 Walsall to win at MK Dons to win £67
£12 Accrington to win at Bradford to win £55
£50 lay of Aldershot beating BristolRovers to win £45
£176 lay of Shrews beating Notts County to win £100
£175 lay of Blackpool winning at Huddersfield to win £125
£6 MacAuley 1st goal QPR v West Brom to win £291

Liability on Blackpool game now £40 with a potential profit of £110 if they don't lose from this 1-0 winning position.

£58 lay of Leicester winning at Burnley to win £40
£85 lay of Plymouth beating Wycombe to win £75
£10 McAuley 1st goal Man Utd v WBA to win £780

Shit, I don't seem to be able to edit on my phone...the above bet is the wrong way around ie my stake is £50 and potential profit is £68.

£12 McAuley 1st goal WBA v Fulham to win £507
£108 lay of Plymouth winning at Bristol Rovers to win £66

Can't find a single bet worth doing in the 3pm kick offs! I'll wait and see if any opportunities arise at half time.

Still 0-2 to MK Dons just approaching half time.......another £9 lay of MK winning to win £67.

This is based on Notts Co having good reinforcements on the bench.They are playing with 2 big target men; if they take one off and bring Zoko on they'll more than likely get at least 1 back.

I got evens on the Spurs game so I'm happy. Also had a double on the Manc teams
Good work Livvy. I could have got away from the Notts Co v MK game all square if I'd sold when Notts got their goal but decided to go for broke and hope they'd equalise. No harm done though, not a major dent in the bank.

£5 Sessegnon 1st goal LFC v Sunderland to win £90
£10 Naismith 1st goal Newcastle v Everton to win £140

LFC 2-0 up at half time, I'm sure we'll go on to win but we shouldn't be 1/20 to win because the nerves will kick-in if they get 1 back.......£10 lay of LFC winning to win £200

£94 lay of Walsall beating Pompey to win £100
£18 Benson 1st goal Walsall vPompey to win £180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom