• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 2012-13 Weekly bets

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit start, Pompey dominate for 25 minutes and then Walsall score with their 1st chance.

Another £40 lay of Walsall winning to win £100

Edit 2-0 now..........another £8 lay of Walsall winning to win £100

£120 lay (i.e. bet against them winning) of Shrews winning at Scunthorpe to win £60
£62 Derby to beat Tranmere to win £40
£20 LeFondre 1st goal Crawley v Reading to win £124
£6 McAuley 1st goal QPR v WBA to win £246

Southampton 1-0 Chelsea after 25 minutes, £51 lay of Saints winning to win £30

Sold the liability of the Scunthorpe v Shrews game by backing Shrews at 4/1+............No liability, potential profit down to £30

£5 Tomkins 1st goal West Ham v United to win £320
£5 Collins 1st goal same game to win £220

Unlucky mate

Having a good bet on us today, Liverpool to win both halves 13/10.

Dont normally dabble on us but really think this is a good bet.

Unlucky mate

Having a good bet on us today, Liverpool to win both halves 13/10.

Dont normally dabble on us but really think this is a good bet.
Yeah myfirt goalscorer bets were a bit unluck; LeFondre & Collins both scored twice in their respective games and both scored the 2nd goal of the game but hopefully better luck this afternoon.

If the 1% challenge has taught me anything it's that it's okay to back short priced favourites (which I never used to do) if you're really sure about it so I too will be backing us.

£300 LFC to beat Mansfield to win £66
£22 LFC to win by 2+ goals to win £30
Difficult to explain this one......Betfair havelisted all the potential goalscorers but Sturridge is not on the list as he's a new signing! There are about 30 names on the list including some players that aren't even on the bench - but to cover all bases they have a option of "Any other goalscorer" which basically means any player not listed e.g Sturridge so my bet is...............

£10 "Any Other Player" (ostensibly Sturridge) to win £30
£10 over 5.5 goals in Mansfield v LFC game to win £54

So you fancy us then Peas!?

I know you watch a lot of lower league.
Sorry Pete only just saw yer post, yeah I fancied us and I'm disappointed and surprised we're only 1 up.....if Sturridge had scored the 2nd I reckon we'd be coasting.

I know how limited 2 or 3 of the Mansfield defenders are and hopefully as they tire we'll run-in a few more.

Sold £200 of the liability in the LFC bet, £100 liabiity on draw or Mansfield, £48 profit on LFC winning.

£8 Kyel Reid 1st goal Bradford v Villa to win £344

I'm not convinced about Villa winning although Agbonlahor and Benteke should be too good for Bradford's defence. The problem for them is that Delph and Banann flatter to decieve and Jones (who is Bradford's captain, he's 36 and still awesome) won't make it easy for them. Kyel Reid is a decent wideman and Hanson is a big unit who'll batter the CB's.

The shining light though is Nakhi Wells who will probably end up in the Premier League.

£8 Kyel Reid 1st goal Bradford v Villa to win £344

I'm not convinced about Villa winning although Agbonlahor and Benteke should be too good for Bradford's defence. The problem for them is that Delph and Banann flatter to decieve and Jones (who is Bradford's captain, he's 36 and still awesome) won't make it easy for them. Kyel Reid is a decent wideman and Hanson is a big unit who'll batter the CB's.

The shining light though is Nakhi Wells who will probably end up in the Premier League.
Shite Hines is playing instead of Reid........... £12 Hanson 1st goal to win £148

£10 McAuley 1stgoal Reading v WBA to win £430
£12 Hartlepool to win at Shrews to win £50
£70 lay of tranmere winning to win £50
£280 lay of Birmingham winning at Huddersfield to win £140

Thats my afternoon betting mr Pesam ;)

9 team accumilator to win
Shrewsbury @ 3/4
Sunderland @ 6/4
MK Dons @ 1/2
Burton Albion @ evens
Sheffield Utd @ 2/3
Fleetwood @ 8/13
Dunfermline @ 2/9
Rangers @ 1/12
Tranmere @ 13/10
Exeter v Southend @ 4/6

9 team accumilator both team's to score

Nottingham Forest v Peterborough @ 4/7
Bolton v Millwall @ 8/13
Bristol City v Leicester @8/13
Middlesbrough v Watford @ 8/15
Bournemouth v Swindon @ 4/5
Leyton Orient v Crewe @ 8/11
Oldham v Brentford @5/6
Chesterfield v Northampton @ 8/13
Exeter v Southend @ 4/6

Cheers Shadey, good luck.......being honest I'd be surprised if you got more than 6 right in the first bet. I've bet against 2 of your selections although not with any great conviction.

Cheers Shadey, good luck.......being honest I'd be surprised if you got more than 6 right in the first bet. I've bet against 2 of your selections although not with any great conviction.
haha 2 are down already

Thats my afternoon betting mr Pesam ;)

9 team accumilator to win 4 out 9 Rubbish
Shrewsbury @ 3/4
Sunderland @ 6/4
MK Dons @ 1/2
Burton Albion @ evens
Sheffield Utd @ 2/3
Fleetwood @ 8/13
Dunfermline @ 2/9
Rangers @ 1/12
Tranmere @ 13/10
Exeter v Southend @ 4/6

9 team accumilator both team's to score 4 teams let me down :(

Nottingham Forest v Peterborough @ 4/7
Bolton v Millwall @ 8/13
Bristol City v Leicester @8/13
Middlesbrough v Watford @ 8/15
Bournemouth v Swindon @ 4/5
Leyton Orient v Crewe @ 8/11
Oldham v Brentford @5/6
Chesterfield v Northampton @ 8/13
Exeter v Southend @ 4/6

Next time i'll keep bets to myself worse week for a long time lol

Next time i'll keep bets to myself worse week for a long time lol
I know the feeling Shadey, my worst season's profit was £2,000+ over the last 7 or 8 seasons but last season, which was my first full season of showing my bets on this forum, led to my lowest ever profit of £1,200 and this season isn't looking any better (although still in profit). I've been tempted to stop putting my bets on here but then I reckon it can hardly be blamed for my change of fortunes and I reckon I'll pull in a few big winners soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom