• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2022/23 Home Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
Supposedly this is our new home kit. Wish we'd go back to a new kit every 2 years. Some clubs have done this.

Looks shite but I’ll probably buy it for my kids.

I agree it should be bi-yearly, but if you do a deal with the devil someone’s gotta pay.

The large club's will never go back to a new kit every 2 year's. If anything, I expect a some point in the future there will be 4 kits.
Look how many training tops the club releases. The club is making somewhere between £70-100m from the Nike deal.

Emirates pay RM €70m (including training kit) , which will expire this year. Man U's deal s worth £47m per year though they make another £20m from Kohler. Training kits they make £20m from Tezos.
I am guessing Man U are getting those large deals because they are so big in the US

I prefer this new one to a number of its predecessors, including the current design. IMO there are some things which need to be kept simple and first team kit is one of them, so this is a step in the right direction.

I prefer this new one to a number of its predecessors, including the current design. IMO there are some things which need to be kept simple and first team kit is one of them, so this is a step in the right direction.

I knew someone on this forum would like it.

Yes please. Big oil. Evil bastards murdering the planet. £100m a season please. No doubt those cunts at Greenpeace, insulate Britain and no to Oil will start targeting us. Let them, we'll twat them the hypocritical cunts

Oh no there's blue in the logo, we can't have that. You just know if it was Chevron willing to pay Everton millions per season the cunts would have a breakdown because there's red in the Chevron logo and they can't have red on the Everton kit. They'd sacrifice the millions in sponsorship just to have some shit no mark company sponsoring them significantly less as long as it meant no red sponsor on their kit

When's this one returning?

4b150a35a63360153784446f239c13b5.jpg

You know come to think of it I've barely drank a Carlsberg in my life, though I've supported Liverpool since I was 15.
I've probably drank Chang a dozen times more.

I guess shirt sponsorship is pretty ineffective huh

You know come to think of it I've barely drank a Carlsberg in my life, though I've supported Liverpool since I was 15.
I've probably drank Chang a dozen times more.

I guess shirt sponsorship is pretty ineffective huh

the beer is shite, so

Mobile phone plans style idea for football shirts incoming? Agree to a 3 year plan to get reduced price on home and away shirts. If you cancel you have to pay the difference. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if this is where we are heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom