• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sheffield United (H) - Thursday 19:30

The subs were great. Salah was getting nowhere and Harvey changed things. Robbo to Gapko for 3-1. Jones back in added grit. Klopp has really improved in his ability to change games, maybe it'll be the difference.

I don't think many of us would have brought Gakpo into that match but to be fair to him he was very good. Much better than the last couple of appearances. Low bar but he's clearly learned. Also a dude near me said he'll come good, he's only 22. I felt a bit more relaxed about him when I heard that, for some reason I thought he was mid 20s. Just Googled him and he's 25 next month, all my charitable thoughts are gone, I hope we sell the average bastard in the summer. At least he'll have a PL winners medal as a souvenir.

The subs were great. Salah was getting nowhere and Harvey changed things. Robbo to Gapko for 3-1. Jones back in added grit. Klopp has really improved in his ability to change games, maybe it'll be the difference.

I don't think many of us would have brought Gakpo into that match but to be fair to him he was very good. Much better than the last couple of appearances. Low bar but he's clearly learned. Also a dude near me said he'll come good, he's only 22. I felt a bit more relaxed about him when I heard that, for some reason I thought he was mid 20s. Just Googled him and he's 25 next month, all my charitable thoughts are gone, I hope we sell the average bastard in the summer. At least he'll have a PL winners medal as a souvenir.

He's 24.

Mac was amazing.

Screenshot-2024-04-05-at-16-01-39.png

Back
Top Bottom