• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFCON and ASIA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigeria has 7 players who are either born or gre up in England. 6 of them are on the pitch.

Starting:
Ola Aina
Semi Ajayi
Calvin Bassey
Frank Onyeka
Iwobi
Lookman

Sub:
Joe Aribo

Terrible tackle on Hwang, studs up right into his ankle. It looks really bad.

The keeping in this competition really is something else. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

VAR could intervene for offside. Offside it is, it did look so.

Nigeria sneak through....close game from what I saw, congrats to them although Osimhen was taken off injured in the dying minutes.

1-1 between Japan and Iran.
Japan just brought on Minamino and Mitoma.
70 mins played.

Endo is coming home.

Itakura just had a nightmare. We can forget about him if we were even interested in the first place. Rubbish the entire game.

Endo is coming back. Poor Japan
I hope South Korea wins the whole thing

If it was someone left that had a fair chance to knock Japan out, it was Iran. Glad they got them as early as the QF's.

Welcome back home Endooooooooo.

If it was someone left that had a fair chance to knock Japan out, it was Iran. Glad they got them as early as the QF's.

Welcome back home Endooooooooo.
I hope they sack the manager. He left out probably their best striker, Furuhashi who's at Celtic.
Wasn't even in the squad. Puzzling decision.
Benching Minamino? Really?! Their top scorer.

I hope they sack the manager. He left out probably their best striker, Furuhashi who's at Celtic.
Wasn't even in the squad. Puzzling decision.
Benching Minamino? Really?! Their top scorer.
Yeah strange omission maybe but dunno the reason, if there was something other than footballing reasons. That Ueda chap seemed to be doing the business front of goal for them mind and giving away a stoppage time pen hasn't really anything to do with your squad selection up top.

Some goal by the Malian to break the deadlock against 10 men Ivory Coast. You’ll never see a tournament with as many shocks in it as this year’s AFCON. The commentary said he didn't celebrate because he was born in Ivory Coast.......his wiki page suggests he was born in Mali :D

Not been a day for Kossounou, gave away the pen (which Mali missed) then already on a yellow brings down the player just outside the box after being nutmegged…2nd yellow.

Pinball in the box, falls kindly to Adingra who reacts the quickest. 1-1!!

Whole stadium bouncing.

Singo is a real good player, seen a bit of him at Serie a and he impressed me. Good cross for Haller there whose header comes back off the bar.

Mali have some interesting kids in their ranks too, watch out for Nene Dorgeles and Kamory Doumbia.

Scenes. Beautiful flick to wrongfoot the keeper. Fair play CIV.

Some Mali players gone out of control, they really only have themselves to blame.

Lol, the Mali players want to beat up the ref.
I mean, he should have given them the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom