• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atalanta

jason

ΛΩΔ
This is what happens when Dream Deceiver is allowed to post match threads by Your Spineless Admin. They could easily render him harmless by immediately deleting his match threads. I have to kill myself to make it 4-3 instead of 0-3 .and Then the Crawling Palacite has the gall to claim the win. I wont do it anymore
I hate to do this but many of you seem oblivious to the fact that we are at war no room for traitors. He posts I don't.

They do nothing. I do nothing. Tic Toc .

Good luck re Palace.

This is the worst of all possible outcomes of the Atalanta match

This is what happens when Dream Deceiver is allowed to post match threads by Your Spineless Admin. They could easily render him harmless by immediately deleting his match threads. I have to kill myself to make it 4-3 instead of 0-3 .and Then the Crawling Palacite has the gall to claim the win. I wont do it anymore
I hate to do this but many of you seem oblivious to the fact that we are at war no room for traitors. He posts I don't.

They do nothing. I do nothing. Tic Toc .

Good luck re Palace.

Spineless Admin 👁️

Who and where are the Admin these days. Ill pay anyone a mous-and Squid to krill squeemy. Easy money shirley.
Spineless Admin 👁️
Soz Mods? I Assume you all take a hands off approach. Yet when i posted a match thread ahead of Dreary he was allowed to post one after me curious. So I should be having a swipe at Brizzle for being a slow lazy lackadaisical Apprentice I guess.

Back
Top Bottom