• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being named after a gaffe.
"A Karius": An extraordinary mistake made by a goalkeeper in football during an important game. A mistake so unusual it astounds you.
Examples: "The Spanish keeper just pulled a Karius". "We're just a Karius away from losing this game".
A Munsen, that's another term for it.

The other side of the "Cruyff turn" or "Maradona turn" or "Panenka". Ah well, that's just how it goes. He shouldn't be shite, should he?

Imagine being named after a gaffe.
"A Karius": An extraordinary mistake made by a goalkeeper in football during an important game. A mistake so unusual it astounds you.
Examples: "The Spanish keeper just pulled a Karius". "We're just a Karius away from losing this game".

Yes, but for all these keepers that pull a karius, he was actually pulling a mongolet when he did it.

Well we've got a new keeper now, so let it go. He's gone, he's completely lacking in confidence and quite obviously not a great keeper, but he's taken stick for it and will probably continue to for the rest of his career.

Let's hope he doesn't turn into another low confidence, anxiety ridden depressive. Otherwise some people will be turning on the faux sympathy in a few years.

Let it go.

Well we've got a new keeper now, so let it go. He's gone, he's completely lacking in confidence and quite obviously not a great keeper, but he's taken stick for it and will probably continue to for the rest of his career.

Let's hope he doesn't turn into another low confidence, anxiety ridden depressive. Otherwise some people will be turning on the faux sympathy in a few years.

Let it go.
Thats my view on it.. Would I have been happy if he remained as #1? No! Would I have been angry at him? No!

All these keyboard warriors probably are shitter than me in goal, but they are very good at sticking the boot in.

Yet if it tipped him over the edge, they'd be the first to say 'I was only joking' or 'it was banter'.

We addressed the situation. And I wish Karius all the best if he moves to another club. I

Yep that video did it for me too. If I was his agent/mum/friend/babysitter my first piece of advice would have been to give up social media for a few months.

I felt for the kid right up until I saw the social media video in America.
From that point on he could get fucked.

This and all this #LK1 bollocks. He's more arsed about creating a brand and instagram following than getting things right on the pitch.

This and all this #LK1 bollocks. He's more arsed about creating a brand and instagram following than getting things right on the pitch.
This and the fact that working class people from Liverpool had fucking trudged all across Europe at great expense and trouble to see that hapless twat throw the ball in his own net twice and cost us a title and his response
‘Dont worry motherfuckers look at me at my private villa in LA, look at my hair, how radiant I am’

Its just a fucking dick move.
Should be using a fucking cilice round every appendage by way of apology and that cunts promoting his fucking holiday!

I didnt think he deserved the shit he got. He didnt mean to do it, but bitch be humble. Have the fucking respect to those who pay your wages to fucking disappear and come back sharp.

I felt for the kid right up until I saw the social media video in America.
From that point on he could get fucked.

Indeed - he should have been advised differently by removing himself from Social Media after that incident. Looks like there are/were a lot of interests in trying to market him as he has that blonde look about him etc...

But I think I maybe the only one - although his mistakes did not help our cause - for some reason in my mind I don't hold him responsible for losing that game despite his monumental errors in such a game. I actually blame the midfield and their complete lack of cohesion and inability to hold onto that ball together with Klopp's decision to play Lallana when Salah got injured. It's as if we had no fucking clue how to play when Salah went off, and to me that is not good enough for an entire midfield to break down. I am glad we have a new keeper now as given the pre-season mistakes by Karius was a key indicator that he has lost his mojo completely, and best thing for him is time-out from our club either on loan or for us to sell him.

I also think that what Ramos did to him may have played a part in his decision making - we all forget he is young and for all we know he could have been thinking or feeling the pain about that incident leading upto the first mistake. We will never know if it really was concussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom