• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! The fact that I quiffed so hard is proof that I switched off.

Went to a place called Cinnamon kitchen for lunch today overlooking Oxford.
Any my colleague ordered a Chicken Toastie for starters...he also weirdly just ordered two starters.

Any my colleague ordered a Chicken Toastie for starters...he also weirdly just ordered two starters.
Misred does this all the time

I was there the other day, worst Indian I've been to, trying to be too posh, service was SHOCKING, plus side is that the view is nice over Oxford and I pulled a fit model from Miami who happened to be walking past.

Fucking 36 pages on a bloody goalkeeper !!!! Boy were we desperate...I really hope he is worth this.

Regularly I have two starters instead of a main, and I get them to bring them together. So say if there is a calamari and chicken wing starter on the menu, and I fucking love those things, I'll be having them.

I was there the other day, worst Indian I've been to, trying to be too posh, service was SHOCKING, plus side is that the view is nice over Oxford and I pulled a fit model from Miami who happened to be walking past.

Somosa chaat looked weird but tasted nice.
It's not really your average gonna go for an Indian kinda place I suppose but was ok.

I swatted a wasp from my drink, And it didn't sting me so we kinda in the same league there yo

I recognise all those as words.
Collectively im struggling though.
c295b731db641d31afc4cbb18f46fbad.jpg

Hahaha just seen it. That's great. Fuck Karius.
Imagine being named after a gaffe.
"A Karius": An extraordinary mistake made by a goalkeeper in football during an important game. A mistake so unusual it astounds you.
Examples: "The Spanish keeper just pulled a Karius". "We're just a Karius away from losing this game".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom