• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anti Kneejerk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what it’ll be super annoying when we do the quad and the only defeat we had all season is the fucking Spurs match!
I had that thought too but quicky dismissed it, let's just see how the season goes. That Spurs result won't matter at all if we continue drawing against the top teams and lose ground in the league race.

Last edited:
Do you know what - if we win a quad I don't think I'll be losing much sleep over a dodgy VAR call at Spurs. I'll probably be comatose anyway

Goldbridge is money. He's partridge and it's great.

I like him as his bias is minimal (still there, but not too much), and he at least seems genuine.

He's better than 90% of YouTube fan channel stuff. Rory Jennings, buvey, mccola, true Geordie, AFTV; all blinkered fucking weirdos
I quite like Goldbridge too but be under no illusion… the ONLY reason he often posts “positive” LFC clips is because he is fully aware millions of views will happen… money indeed

I had that thought too but quicky dismissed it, let's just see how the season goes. That Spurs result won't matter at all if we continue drawing against the top teams and lose ground in the league race.
?? Being top isn’t enough ??
Odd that… cudda sworn it was…

• Haha
Reactions: dee
You should know by now unless you've won every game by 4 goals and clear at the top by 30 points, no matter what stage of the season you're at, it's deemed an automatic failure.
City can catch us even if we're ahead by 4 points and there's one game left.

No but Modo… it is… what they do is play 38 games, each game is worth 3 points and you tally them up over the course of a season.

At the minute we got more than they do…

They CAN catch us… but then they clearly can drop points as well… in fact if you have a look at the tally that gives you a picture of it… that’s what it actually for in fact…

I’m sorry I’d explain further but I’m busy and I’m lacking crayons

Tbh I'm still worried they're gonna beat us to the title from the 19/20 season.
Me too…

One line of dialogue that some keep going in for is that City are a team which go on big long winner streaks… whenever I hear that I feel like pointing out we fucking can as well and we’ve done it a few times in recent seasons so…

I ain’t gonna jinx shit and tweak the nose of the football gods but…

We are 5 points clear at top of the league having only been defeated once and that by proven judgement error…

Oh and we ain’t really playing as good as we defo can…

I dunno… it looks a very strange version of shit to me… very strange… in fact dya know what… I reckon we are very fucking nifty

No but Modo… it is… what they do is play 38 games, each game is worth 3 points and you tally them up over the course of a season.

At the minute we got more than they do…

They CAN catch us… but then they clearly can drop points as well… in fact if you have a look at the tally that gives you a picture of it… that’s what it actually for in fact…

I’m sorry I’d explain further but I’m busy and I’m lacking crayons
Oh OK, I see what it is.
Very mature. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom