• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the operators fault I don't think.

Been reading & the airport aren't meant to give the slots out til very late, which is normal.

It looks like they've given priority to the small private planes cos they get in & out quicker & they make more money. The number of private planes given slots jumped from 40 odd to 60 odd in the last few days so the assumption is they've bumped off the smaller companies planes.

Not saying the travel companies fault FFF, just whoever it is in the chain has pulled the plug on these flights wants a kicking.

Are you coming out to play instead John?
100 people bar, we make up about 25% of that!
180” plasma.
Beers.
Friends.
And a night on the tiles IF we win.

You know it makes sense.
Weve got spares
Cheers mate, sounds great but Kate and the kids are taking pity on me...I think I might be on suicide watch. Since the cancellation she’s taken out a 12 month subscription to BT Sports and the whole family’s coming round tomorrow for a CL Final party. Perhaps not as wild as your night but I guess it’s the result that matters. Really appreciate the thought though.

Cheers mate, sounds great but Kate and the kids are taking pity on me...I think I might be on suicide watch. Since the cancellation she’s taken out a 12 month subscription to BT Sports and the whole family’s coming round tomorrow for a CL Final party. Perhaps not as wild as your night but I guess it’s the result that matters. Really appreciate the thought though.
No worries mate sounds ace.
We will go to Madrid next year pal.
All of us.

Can I come to yours?

It's not the same obviously, but that sounds like an incredible night too

You not coming tomorrow Liam even for a drink in the day? Be great to see you.

Would love to mate but by some weird alignment of the stars that not any sane man can explain my Mrs and daughter are going into town on the razz while me and the boy are at home.

The fact my daughter is now of an age she can go to town drinking is enough to make me sit at home and wallow in pity and bewilderment anyway.

But if any of you cunts by chance bump into her and look at her even slightly leary, I will be in town and ripping your throat out. All in the best possible taste mind.

Would love to mate but by some weird alignment of the stars that not any sane man can explain my Mrs and daughter are going into town on the razz while me and the boy are at home.

The fact my daughter is now of an age she can go to town drinking is enough to make me sit at home and wallow in pity and bewilderment anyway.

But if any of you cunts by chance bump into her and look at her even slightly leary, I will be in town and ripping your throat out. All in the best possible taste mind.
So now we know how to get you out...

So you are giving the boys the best plan to get you into town for a Pint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom