• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. Just can’t make the connections work. I’m giving up now, it’s not to be. Fuck you World Choice Sports.

Fuck. Just can’t make the connections work. I’m giving up now, it’s not to be. Fuck you World Choice Sports.

Ahhh mate, saw your text saying you were all sorted before reading this post. Gutted for you but I still have hope all those that booked with World Choice will be sorted somehow.

Thanks all. By the time we found the flights and went to make the booking, which was around midnight, the Palma-Barcelona flight got booked up, presumably by Madrid fans. I’m giving up now...such mixed emotions in recent days and now I feel shite.

We’d better win!

Thanks all. By the time we found the flights and went to make the booking, which was around midnight, the Palma-Barcelona flight got booked up, presumably by Madrid fans. I’m giving up now...such mixed emotions in recent days and now I feel shite.

We’d better win!

Gutted mate. Any scope to drive (non stop with someone else?) or trains? Might still be time

My mate went down to the shop last night & saw the owner. It was under police guard but fully staffed.

They'd originally said if you didn't have a ticket or Email then you were on a cancelled flight.

However they'd forgotten to send his email & ticket out. He was on the 0600 Sat flight & now he's on the 2300 Fri flight instead.

They printed the tickets there & then.

We’d better win!
Im still hoping they'll sort your flights out mate.

If not we have a spares for DRD which are all yours mate. Scant consolation I'm sure.

We’d better win!
Any chance you can get a train to Brussels? There is a direct Brussles - Kyiv flight at 5.50 tomorrow morning. Gets into Kyiv mid morning. About .€400 return

Im still hoping they'll sort your flights out mate.

If not we have a spares for DRD which are all yours mate. Scant consolation I'm sure.
That's really good of you, thanks mate. I think I'm just going to watch it from home.

Really appreciate the comments lads...this is a great community.

Any chance you can get a train to Brussels? There is a direct Brussles - Kyiv flight at 5.50 tomorrow morning. Gets into Kyiv mid morning. About .€400 return
Thanks mate. Added problem i have is we're going on a family holiday to Corfu in the early hours of Monday morning. The chartered flight worked perfectly for me because it was direct. Getting back by regular means is problematic to impossible.

Thanks mate. Added problem i have is we're going on a family holiday to Corfu in the early hours of Monday morning. The chartered flight worked perfectly for me because it was direct. Getting back by regular means is problematic to impossible.

Sorry to hear about all this mess. It is a disaster that this can even happen in the first Place.

Ah sorry mate.
Getting you there is possible but getting you back is problematic.
Lets hope we smash those cunts to ease your disappointment

Fly from Kiev to Athens and from there it's a short flight to Corfu. Meet your family there.

I’d imagine the airport would be a free for all on the way back. Just bully your way on a direct flight back.

Istanbul-2005-lr-006.jpg

I was going to suggest that myself.
I thought there would be direct flights from Kyiv to here (there's enough Ukranians who live here) but turns out there isn't. Might prove to be an expensive solution, the cheapest I seen were 650 euro.

Is there any hope that sport options sort their flights or is that now dead in the water
I'm purely speculating here, but based on the owners comments about them being convinced there was no slots & now there's no way to reverse it, I suspect the company have had to release the hold on the planes to get their deposits back in order to process the refunds & did so last night when they released their statement.

Then chippy tits & klitschko get slots opened again, but of course they have no planes to fill those slots.

Like I said, speculation, but fits with both sides stories.

With the outcome being you have a load of fans stuck in the UK with match tickets but no means of travel and a load more in Kiev with travel but no match ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom