• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while there's a glimmer of hope I don't want to sell my ticket but the longer I leave it the harder it would be to sell anyway (probably impossible now).

Moore was spot on with the comments about having the final at a place with such limited access possibilities.
Its not supporter friendly at all. Gutted for you Lefty. Hope it still works out.

And while there's a glimmer of hope I don't want to sell my ticket but the longer I leave it the harder it would be to sell anyway (probably impossible now).
My mate & his dad are on the 2300 flight tonight. If you have given hope at any point I can ask him if he'd try to sell it at the ground for you.

That said, almost every time someone posts on twitter that they have had their flight cancelled people ask for a ticket so maybe there's a load of day trip flight holders who haven't got tickets as well, if you ask one or two prominent journos for a retweet you'll probably get shut of it.

It's a nice gesture from the club, but ultimately uefa should foot the bill

Transport links are vital for this kind of stuff

This is just fucking ridiculous and the companies responsible should be closed down.
It's not the operators fault I don't think.

Been reading & the airport aren't meant to give the slots out til very late, which is normal.

It looks like they've given priority to the small private planes cos they get in & out quicker & they make more money. The number of private planes given slots jumped from 40 odd to 60 odd in the last few days so the assumption is they've bumped off the smaller companies planes.

Are you coming out to play instead John?
100 people bar, we make up about 25% of that!
180” plasma.
Beers.
Friends.
And a night on the tiles IF we win.

You know it makes sense.
Weve got spares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom