• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Billy Gilmour Chant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you banned him either I mean he seemed nice. I've always dreamt of going to an away game to throw bananas at opposing players. I mean, just to wind up the opposition's fans. Nevermind the implications.

I don't know why you banned him either I mean he seemed nice. I've always dreamt of going to an away game to throw bananas at opposing players. I mean, just to wind up the opposition's fans. Nevermind the implications.
Who knows ...........Perhaps he was only demonstrating the caring side of his character by providing his sporting heros with a supply of nutritional treats out an abundance of generousity.

Last edited:
Perhaps he was only demonstrating the caring side of his character by providing his sporting heros with a supply of nutritional treats out an abundance of generousity.
Well that's a way to go about it....LOL

If had any balls and wasn’t a wind up merchant... he’d be back here under a different name... ripping in to us woke snowflakes.

DantesSlayer... be reborn I say!!!

well-that-was-fun-whats-next.jpg

Hahaha. That first pimp was a self-starter and an entrepreneur with a dream. Then he went out and got some slag to sell off. Simple.

Wow.... Im amazed how much Liverpool fans have become pussies.

I lived in Morecambe for 14 years and Liverpool was always considered a "hard" city. Being in Glasgow for the past 24 years ive no idea how Liverpool is today but reading the Liverpool forums and Liverpudlings having kittens over this chant is absolutely hilarious. I cannot believe lefty Liverpool thinks the term "rent boy" is highly offensive.... Has everyone turned into Jeremy Corbyn down there.

The chant is clever its taking the piss out of Chelsea whoring out all their players... Gilmour is not gay so why have the lgbt army jumped on this to say Liverpool fans are bigots and why have Liverpool fans just accepted it?

Im utterly baffled with how soft scousers have become over this issue.... Hopefully those that sang it are much louder in all games than the internet arsehols who pollute football forums.

And fuck Billy Gilmour leaving his boyhood hereos to whore himself out for London money. Guy is a wank who derserves all the abuse in the world.

Last edited:

I lived in Morecambe for 14 years and Liverpool was always considered a "hard" city. Being in Glasgow for the past 24 years ive no idea how Liverpool is today but reading the Liverpool forums and Liverpudlings having kittens over this chant is absolutely hilarious. I cannot believe lefty Liverpool thinks the term "rent boy" is highly offensive.... Has everyone turned into Jeremy Corbyn down there.

The chant is clever its taking the piss out of Chelsea whoring out all their players... Gilmour is not gay so why have the lgbt army jumped on this to say Liverpool fans are bigots and why have Liverpool fans just accepted it?

Im utterly baffled with how soft scousers have become over this issue.... Hopefully those that sang it are much louder in all games than the internet arsehols who pollute football forums.

And fuck Billy Gilmour leaving his boyhood hereos to whore himself out for London money. Guy is a wank who derserves all the abuse in the world.

It doesn't look like you can call the fans pussies over this.

Some LFC fans are uncomfortable with the chant, and some gay fans of ours would prefer we cut stuff like that over time in an effort to make all reds feel welcome.
It's not a completely unreasonable request, nor would it be a difficult change to make.

Welcome to the forum UkHardcore23. It's great to have a new articulate poster around here. The last person that signed up was a bit of a thick arsehole, but I have no doubt you'll be a valuable member.

Welcome to the forum UkHardcore23. It's great to have a new articulate poster around here. The last person that signed up was a bit of a thick arsehole, but I have no doubt you'll be a valuable member.
Breath of fresh air for you guys that have been brainwashed by the left. Now put down all those homemade "sorry" cards yous wrote out for poor wee Billy and man up a bit you soft lads.

While Billy is a judas am sure hel get by after a tiny amount of stick you guys gave him.

We used to have a poster here called anita.
She made a point once that stuck with me ... if something offends someone, even if you think its ridiculous, dont say it ... so rent boys offends the LGBT community? Ok, so let's not say it. Granted, this could be a very slippery slope but as I get older, and detach from social media more and more due to the tribal "nuance is dead" approach, I think I'd rather have that approach.

We used to have a poster here called anita.
She made a point once that stuck with me ... if something offends someone, even if you think its ridiculous, dont say it ... so rent boys offends the LGBT community? Ok, so let's not say it. Granted, this could be a very slippery slope but as I get older, and detach from social media more and more due to the tribal "nuance is dead" approach, I think I'd rather have that approach.

I think it is a very slippery slope as certain people will always find something in which they can find offence. And while your point comes from a good, honest place, and ideally that would be the way forward, those same certain people (a very small but vocal group) will use your empathy against you to further their own agenda. It's a bit of a cliché, but PC gone mad can lead us down some strange and dangerous alleyways.

However, I don't think this is one of those situations, and I suppose I'd be for stopping the chant looking at the grand scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom