• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing day fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sterling misses a penalty, LOOOOOOL
I'd have bet my house on him missing it the first time. Was confident he'd miss it the second time too. Pity he got the rebound but he doesn't have the mentality to be a pen taker or one of the truly best in the world.

Officials taking pity on Citeh here.

Trying to give them everything.

Guy stepped on Mahrez foot, so I can get the penalty. But the retake was nonsense. The player that cleared the ball was not in the box.

Have a feeling that City are going to hold on to this lead. Dunno of Wolves are good enough to break down Man C's defence when they're sitting back. They're experts at it. That pen was really a lucky break for City.

Have a feeling that City are going to hold on to this lead. Dunno of Wolves are good enough to break down Man C's defence when they're sitting back. They're experts at it. That pen was really a lucky break for City.
I am hoping not, think Wolves will find away, i mean how bad is it they City are down to 10 men.

Tough game for both sides, good news for us.
This is not a tough game for Wolves.

Their back 3 are basically having the night off.

In fact, their whole team is. They've created absolutely nothing because they've barely had any movement in the team. Everything is so slow and static.

Citeh are being worked, from side to side, but they are not really being stretched either.

This is not a tough game for Wolves.

Their back 3 are basically having the night off.

In fact, their whole team is. They've created absolutely nothing because they've barely had any movement in the team. Everything is so slow and static.

Citeh are being worked, from side to side, but they are not really being stretched either.

Yeah, chasing the game for 70 mins is a night off. They could play again tomorrow morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom