• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing day fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's the difference between a world class keeper like Alisson and a decent one like Dubravka

Haha nah... I'll expand.

I get what you're saying, maybe he goes down a fraction early. But 9 times out of 10 the majority of keepers do the same thing.

It's certainly not "shocking" goalkeeping. You could maybe argue he should do better. But even then I think you'd be being ridiculously harsh. It's a quality finish.

So, Wolves v City in an hour. Team news:

ea825223-440b-49c3-a787-b142097707c8.png

2f357030-a4e6-4c79-ad21-df27e97936e3.png

Add to the conspiracy theories.
Oh dear.

On a not to positive note, wolves will likely run less and be able to reserve some energy?
Maybe

From the bluefume macth thread:

The Prem is finished for me, it’s a case of keeping our first team fit to see if we can pick up a couple of cups.
“The Strategy” has worked for the bent cünts.

What is their addiction to this so-called conspiracy, even when we aren't playing them they insist on every micro action in their game is about the powers that be trying to stop city...

And VAR gives another go, misses again but scores from the rebound. Fucking hell

Sterling will be given some fair play award gor missing an unjustified penalty.

What a gent!

From the bluefume macth thread:

The Prem is finished for me, it’s a case of keeping our first team fit to see if we can pick up a couple of cups.
“The Strategy” has worked for the bent cünts.

What is their addiction to this so-called conspiracy, even when we aren't playing them they insist on every micro action in their game is about the powers that be trying to stop city...

Their addiction is a massive dose of cognitive dissonance and having no fucking idea how to behave like a big club, because they’re not a big club.

It’s fun watching them tie themselves up in illogical double think as they can’t admit that their success is hollow and founded on nothing but ersatz artifice. They’re puffing their chests out a fronting up because they’ve not got a fucking clue who they are and what their state sponsored Frankenstein’s monster of a club is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom