• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is where I said Minamino can work well - arriving after the first attack breaks down to pick up the ball.
Agreed, I feel like he's a bit timid / passive at the moment, he needs to get some confidence to own that situation, really feel he could be dangerous there.

I give them quite a lot of leeway, because half of them are over-played, the other half are either under-played or just doing their best to fill-in, and, thanks in part to our wonderful fans, we have a young RB whose confidence is absolutely shot. So it's hardly a shock horror surprise. But somehow we need to improve in the second half. Hendo needs to come on, then we can see what else needs changing. I don't want Mane on unless it's vital, he needs the break.

Neco Williams just doesn’t have either speed or positional sense to play that role. Not sure if more game time can help with just being the slowest player in the squad.

The pitch is shit for sure which doesn't help, but we aren't finding the same space we were at the begining, and we are losing the ball way too much. Minamino doesn't suit having his back to goal and keeps getting the ball just past the halfway and fucking up the pass. Our whole right side is a problem with Neco under pressure and playing like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom