• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisson arguably at fault for their goal, at least partly, but more than makes up for it, with a simply remarkable save, phenomenal, & then the quick accurate throw to start the move. Worth every last penny.

Deserved a goal, really impressive tonight, if he builds on this performance into December, it'll be huge for us.

If this is Naby on a cold December night in Burnley, I can't wait to see him in full sunshine swag

Arsenal drawing and Chelsea losing is causing quite a buffer from 2nd to 4th.

Deserved a goal, really impressive tonight, if he builds on this performance into December, it'll be huge for us.
I thought Naby was a bit nonchalant in the box. Should have just hit it hard

Keita is boss.
Great win that. What a save by Alisson.

Hopefully Gomez isnt to badly hurt.

Alisson arguably at fault for their goal, at least partly, but more than makes up for it, with a simply remarkable save, phenomenal, & then the quick accurate throw to start the move. Worth every last penny.

Still think that's stupidly harsh.

He was set to collect the first shot, saw someone run in and then had to change his position in a fraction of a secons. Then it was playing catch up

Oh what a night! That was great. Loved that second half. Only checked the other scores afterwards. Beautiful.

Pivotal win that, the sort we'd go away and lose previously. Rested a few players, but it's a huge shame if we've lost Gomez for any significant length of time.

Keita was quality, as was Milner and VVD. Allison made another couple of top quality saves. My lad is right behind Allison's goal and he said it couldn't have been any more in the corner, he did brilliantly to get to it and then to stop it going out and to release it quickly for the goal. The lad is top class.

What happened to Joe? Missed that.

He slid off the end of the pitch into the advertising hoarding. Looked to be getting serious attention on his ankle and stretchered off (all to avoid putting weight on it I imagine). At a minimum I think we can say he will miss Bournemouth

Elvis Costello is getting a spin tonight. I don't want to go to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom