• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He slid off the end of the pitch into the advertising hoarding. Looked to be getting serious attention on his ankle and stretchered off (all to avoid putting weight on it I imagine). At a minimum I think we can say he will miss Bournemouth

Right. Hopefully not too bad. The lad's been a revelation.

We were miles better than them once we've went behind. I wish we could turn that confidence and drive on at will, maybe this is a step in the right direction.

Only dropping 6 points and letting in 6 goals after 15 games is insane. Most other seasons the bookies would be close to paying out on us winning the league. Playing City on the 3rd Jan will be massive.

Never in doubt lads.

Virgil is a fucking don. Man like Naby Keita bossed it today too.

In parts we played some of the best football we have played so far this season.

Dyche should get a bit of flak for his tantrum. Since Klopp came over here every single leap and shout and rant has been subjected to censorious response like some naughty foreigner behaving badly. Even failing to meet Chris Hughton's stopwatch manners forced him into a public apology. Well Dyche ought to be forced into something similar.

Never in doubt lads.

Virgil is a fucking don. Man like Naby Keita bossed it today too.

In parts we played some of the best football we have played so far this season.

Yeah it was a strange game alright, I guess we struggled for rhythm for obvious reasons, but their goal and our subs seemed to wake us up a bit and it was fairly comfortable in the end. Sturridge and Shaqiri showed quality and frustrating moments in equal measure, but their quality made the difference and that's what they're there for. We look like we've got real quality in VVD and Allison, but we knew that already. Milner just belies his age repeatedly.

Reactions: Ijg
We need to keep churning out these results till we play City in Jan, anything can happen.

We were miles better than them once we've went behind. I wish we could turn that confidence and drive on at will, maybe this is a step in the right direction.
We were miles better once Firmino and Salah came on, we lacked that pace and Sturridge was bloody awful most of the night. The team lacked cohesion prior to that. Changing the entire front line was obviously a poor decision by Klopp that he got away with tonight.

We were miles better once Firmino and Salah came on, we lacked that pace and Sturridge was bloody awful most of the night. The team lacked cohesion prior to that. Changing the entire front line was obviously a poor decision by Klopp that he got away with tonight.

Studge did alright. As with the rest of the team.

Divock and Moreno looked rusty and were rightly hooked. Matip was frustrating with his passing earlier on but grew into the game.

Great win considering it was a potential banana skin and we rested some players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom