• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow !!! - we won on a shit night; with a changed squad; and from what I heard on the radio - Allison was fucking brilliant at the end with that save and ball distribution that led to the third goal. Apart from the three points - we gained 1 goal on our GD count against City - it will give Pep a fucking nightmare tonight !!!!

Great result. And a pleasant surprise given that dogshit line up.

Just got back now from Burnley, what a delightful place that is.

I love our big beardy fucking giant in goal, I need to see that save again on MOTD, other end of the ground from us, but it looked like it won us the game.

VVD immense again. And as for Naby. Finally. Man of the match for me, I thought he was everywhere and the only one trying to drive us on, certainly in the first half.

Finally, that new bobby song is fucking boss. “There’s something that the kop want you to knoooooow”

Up the fucking reds.

Last edited:

I love our big beardy fucking giant in goal, I need to see that save again on MOTD, other end of the ground from us, but it looked like it won us the game.

VVD immense again. And as for Naby. Finally. Man if the match for me, I thought he was everywhere and the only one trying to drive us on, certainly in the first half.

Finally, that new bobby song is fucking boss. “There’s something that the kop want you to knoooooow”

Up the fucking reds.

Alisson has been an absolutely excellent signing. Him and Van Dijk are a pair of dons. They've changed everything at the back between them.

VVD immense again. And as for Naby. Finally. Man if the match for me, I thought he was everywhere and the only one trying to drive us on, certainly in the first half.

Up the fucking reds.

In Van Dijk and Alisson we have two massive players for our present and future, worth every penny so far. The Beard and the Forehead will go far

How was the one course meal?

Shite. The bird who was hosting our table on the other hand. Although I was in Burnley, so maybe she just stood out amongst the multitude of fucking pigs that I saw last night.

It’s a weird place that.

He'll go into the upcoming games knowing he has a chance to perform and make Gomez earn the place back. Hopefully that means we see disciplined Lovren playing.

DtuPnNFU4AEf5NX.jpg

Dyche's legs belong to a much thinner man.

Anyone know what he was crying about at the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom