• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bye bye Sadio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane seems determined to leave on a sour note given his comments in the last few weeks, which is a real shame. You can only imagine the contract talks went badly.

I've seen some journalists suggest Victor Osimhen would be a credible replacement. There's no links, though.

No surprise. Look what he did at Salzburg and then at Southampton to a certain extent.

A cunt‘s a cunt - no matter how many hospitals he builds in his village.

Bit harsh on Sadio here, some of the comments. He helped win us the league and was part of a team that got to 3 CL finals in 5 years.

He clearly doesn't feel valued. 4 years into a contract where you could argue he is woefully underpaid.

Yes, he has a year left on his contract. But we may get something in return. Salah is happy to sit and run down his contract.

I went into the summer expecting a break up of the front 3. Enjoy the good memories.

Must admit it sounds very disrespectful and unnecessarily unprofessional..
and I’m surprised as I thought he was a lovely considerate guy…maybe I’m a sucker :(

Hmmmm
Interesting comments, both him and Gini?

So, the club have a specific amount they wish to pay players and these two feel it fell short of their value and are pissed off?

Hmmmm
Interesting comments, both him and Gini?

So, the club have a specific amount they wish to pay players and these two feel it fell short of their value and are pissed off?

Yeah, that's my take too

In which case expect Salah to leave soon enough after not getting what he wants and expects to be paid

It seems we have an upper limit of £220k per week basic.

Even with the increased success, even with the increase in revenues and prize money, the money men do not want to shift that upper limit too much.

If the rumours are true on Salah, FSG are only willing to go to £250k which is about half of Salahs original demands. And still way way short of what he wants.

Mane is on £100k a week, and that is too low for a player of his calibre.

Mane is not on 100k a week, he'd have agitated a long time ago if so. He extended by 2 years in 2018 and his terms were vastly improved. Not seen hard numbers but I'd be surprised if it's not around 200k P/W basic.

I'm not arsed. He gave everything for us on the pitch and won every trophy under the sun. We'll keep building a great team with players who want to be here

It seems we have an upper limit of £220k per week basic.

Even with the increased success, even with the increase in revenues and prize money, the money men do not want to shift that upper limit too much.

If the rumours are true on Salah, FSG are only willing to go to £250k which is about half of Salahs original demands. And still way way short of what he wants.

Mane is on £100k a week, and that is too low for a player of his calibre.

No wonder he feels unloved if he is getting less that the Ox o_O

Yep. They’ll do what they want and we will still be up there. Stay and be part of something great, or sell out and make a few extra bib elsewhere. Whatever

We’ve been talking about the inevitable rebuild for ages, certain players getting older, becoming less effective and needing replacing. It’s kinda funny that now that it looks like we are not the ones in control that it’s inducing a bit of panic and sourness.

Things woulda felt a lot different had we have not ended the season with disappointment I reckon. Now it’s like not only did we fall short but we are gonna lose this player and that.

We’ve been talking about the inevitable rebuild for ages, certain players getting older, becoming less effective and needing replacing. It’s kinda funny that now that it looks like we are not the ones in control that it’s inducing a bit of panic and sourness.

Things woulda felt a lot different had we have not ended the season with disappointment I reckon. Now it’s like not only did we fall short but we are gonna lose this player and that.

There is also the sense that this team deserved at least one more of the big two - premier league and champions league and now the era is ending. There is no sense of closure due to that.

There is also the sense that this team deserved at least one more of the big two - premier league and champions league and now the era is ending. There is no sense of closure due to that.

For sure. Horrible ending to a great era unless they surprise us next season.

"Woefuĺly underpaid" ... seriously? Someone actually typed that about a LFC player?
For a player of his calibre.. benchmarked against his peers both inside and outside the club.

Yes, I stand by my comment.

In general is it too much? Undoubtedly.

Why would you leave the senagalese people to pick your future he has balls so just come out with what your choice is.

For a player of his calibre.. benchmarked against his peers both inside and outside the club.

Yes, I stand by my comment.

In general is it too much? Undoubtedly.

Do we actually know his salary. Pretty sure he re-upped a couple of years into his original deal? If he makes less than the likes of Ox then yes he is very much underpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom