• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ched's advice to women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
Ched Evans has warned women of the dangers of drinking because “there are genuine rapists out there”.

Evans was found guilty of raping a 19-year-old woman in a hotel in 2011 and sentenced to five years in prison.

The conviction was challenged and subsequently overturned after Evans was found not guilty following a re-trial last October.

READ MORE
Sheffield United complete signing of Ched Evans from Chesterfield
Evans says women need to take more care and authorities need to do more to make them aware of the dangers they may face.

“A lot of work needs to be done in relation to consent because I definitely think that the police have an agenda to find ways to charge people and the easiest one is the drunk one," he told The Times.

"I also think that women need to be made aware of the dangers they can put themselves in because there are genuine rapists out there who prey on girls who have been drinking."

That's some solid advice.

I suppose it's a bit like taking advice on home security from retired burglars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom