• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The whole Ched Evans thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be a dick Ross. Read the whole post. Especially the fairly obvious part where I said "In my opinion both are just as bad".

It was a joke.

And I think there is a scale of varying badness when it comes to the crime.

It was a joke.

And I think there is a scale of varying badness when it comes to the crime.
Well most people would say that gang rape is among the most horrific while statistics would tell us that 9 out of 10 people enjoy it.

What to believe?

In the end it's all these grumpy sand in the vagina thirty-something social justice warriors on twitter who suffer.

Young lads are meant to practice and learn their skills on drunk slags - which they could then use to cheer up these fucking miserycunts phoning in to Radio 5. It's a trickledown effect that's been in place for as long as time itself. Removing the drunk slag from the ecosystem is playing God. Humanity is at stake.

I can't believe they've outlawed shagging drunk slags. If it wasn't for that awesome demographic I'd still be a virgin.
Ha ha! I'm slightly concerned I've been 'raped'. In my youth I was a bit of a slag and always pissed when on the pull. The ladies were always way more sober than me! Same thing? :p

Ha ha! I'm slightly concerned I've been 'raped'. In my youth I was a bit of a slag and always pissed when on the pull. The ladies were always way more sober than me! Same thing? :p

Double standards can't exist, we're all equal. I can tell that like me you're a feminist, so you too can see the inherent anti-women bias in claiming that drunk slags having sex is a bad thing.

Uh-oh...

@sionlane: Gordon Taylor just compared Ched Evans with the Hillsborough families on 5live.

For decades now, that dreary dwarf has been the highest-paid trade union leader in the country. Unbe-freakin-lievable.

Edit: just googled him for an update. He's held that post since 1981 and is now reputedly the highest-paid union leader in the world. :rolleyes:

Yer man went down on her after his mate whipped the wab out.
Dirty cunt.

Gordon Taylor, chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association, has compared the plight of Ched Evans to that of the families of the victims of the Hillsborough disaster.

Speaking to BBC 5Live Taylor said that, just as was the case with the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 in which 96 Liverpool fans were crushed to death, time may prove that Evans was in the right as an appeal for his rape conviction is still pending.

'He wouldn’t be the first person or persons to be found guilty and maintain their innocent and then been proven right,' Taylor said.
'If we’re talking about things in football we know what happened, what was alleged to have happened at Hillsborough and it’s now unravelling and we’re finding it was very different to how it was portrayed at the time, indeed by the police at the time.'

Kin ell.
If that's not the end for the the little vermin then I don't know what.
Surely even an organisation as backwards and dated as the Pfa can see this.
That's painful to read.

Steve Bruce has stuck his oar and has just been annihilated on Talksport.
For one, he hasn't served his sentence, he's on release and two his case is being reviewed, not appealed at the moment.
Until he's served his sentence, I don't think he should be employed.

Ched Evans should just go play abroad. He'd probably earn more money doing it as well.
But yeah, he probably can't leave the country due to his "early release".

The point of early release is to give those involved an incentive to behave themselves both while they're inside and, depending on the terms of the release, after they're released (because in some cases misbehaviour can send them back to chokey).

Are we saying Evans isn't allowed to do anything to earn a living until his appeal is heard? Because if not, I don't see a satisfactory basis for differentiating between what he is and isn't allowed to do.

Case reviews, possible appeals etc are irrelevant at present as the court of public justice is in full swing.

Fearful employers and their staff as well advertisers worried about their image are no match for the mob.

Seems more likely to commit further offences if he still does not know what constitutes consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom