• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The whole Ched Evans thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said in the other thread would there be such a petition if it was messi or ronaldo? Would there fuck. They would get snapped up within seconds by loads of clubs. Its because its Ched(got to agree with ryan about the name ched, what a shit name) Evans who's a shit footballer anyway so people can pretend to take the moral high ground. If it was a quality player you would hear "he's served his time and deserves the right to get on with his life".

If you are talented enough we forgive you anything, see Charlie Chaplin, Michael Jackson, et al.

Well - it's more like - if you're talented enough and you've translated that into earnings, then you'll be able to hire someone who will make people want to forgive you.

Cary Grant was meant to be into necrophilia. Not sure if he was a paedo necrophiliac though.

Mecca Bingo are threatening to remove their sponsorship from Oldham.

How the fuck hasn't Mecca Bingo had jihad declared on them already? A gambling house where everyone drinks booze named after such a holy place... If I was Muslamic I'd be crashing a plane into their headquarters.

So ched is screwed..

No club is going to want him, if sponsorship are going to pull their support to the club..

He may as well retrain as something else.. until his appeal has been heard..

Whether it was actual "rape" or not, at best, he had sex with a woman, who was obviously so drunk she was on the verge of being unconscious. The cunt deserves everything he gets.

No, the justice system isn't about revenge. No one should be forced to live in Oldham no matter what crimes they've committed.
The bonus would be that the mutants that pass for women in Oldham would dampen his rapey urges.

In an unrelated matter, do you reckon that sex without a condom counts as rape? (The woman not knowing)

Pretty sure that is rape.

I'd be inclined to agree.

I was just differentiating from "rape" in the traditional sense, ie, forced against their will. In my opinion both are just as bad. Evans was making some sort of argument about there being mutual consent. If she was that drunk, there's no way she could've given a "legitimate" consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom