• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

Look you fucking tit. You just said that the ONS have the figures 30% higher than the govt, and when you're told you're wrong you make up some other bullshit. I'm not arsed that you're so thick, but it needs pointing out

Look you fucking tit. You just said that the ONS have the figures 30% higher than the govt, and when you're told you're wrong you make up some other bullshit. I'm not arsed that you're so thick, but it needs pointing out
No I didn't. I said ONS figures are at least 30% too high. I thought the figures we see every day are those the government use.
The figures we see each day on the news are deaths for ANY reason. So even they are exagerrated no matter who has compiled them

That’s interesting - no deaths in the current wave compared to the first 2 waves despite the higher case load - so the vaccines seem to be doing the job of protecting people against the worse effects.

Spike in cases happened after Iceland relaxed social distancing rules, etc, which have now been re-introduced.

Your doing a fantastic job of missing the point.

Your doing a fantastic job of missing the point.

Ok let’s try again for clarity’s sake.

What point is it that you think you’re making?

Also interested to know where the article was cut & pasted from?

Irish News

Protection from Covid-19 vaccines against Delta weakens within three months – new study
Covid%2019%20vaccine%20stock%20image.jpg
Ludwig Burger
August 19 2021 10:11 AM
A British public health study has found that protection from either of the two most commonly used COVID-19 vaccines against the now prevalent Delta variant of the coronavirus weakens within three months.

It also found that those who get infected after receiving two shots of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or the AstraZeneca vaccine may be of greater risk to others than under previous variants of the coronavirus.

Based on more than three million nose and throat swabs taken across Britain, the Oxford University study found that 90 days after a second shot of the Pfizer or Astrazeneca vaccine, their efficacy in preventing infections had slipped to 75pc and 61pc respectively.

That was down from 85pc and 68pc, respectively, seen two weeks after a second dose. The decline in efficacy was more pronounced among those aged 35 years and older than those below that age.

Read More

"Both of these vaccines, at two doses, are still doing really well against Delta... When you start very, very high, you got a long way to go," said Sarah Walker, an Oxford professor of medical statistics and chief investigator for the survey.

Walker was not involved in work on AstraZeneca's vaccine, which was initially developed by immunology experts at Oxford.

The researchers would not project how much more the protection would drop over time, but suggested that the efficacy of the two vaccines studied would converge within 4-5 months after the second shot.

Daily Digest Newsletter
Get ahead of the day with the morning headlines at 7.30am and Fionnán Sheahan's exclusive take on the day's news every afternoon, with our free daily newsletter.

Highlighting the increased risk of contagion from the Delta variant, the study also showed that those who do get infected despite being fully vaccinated tend to have a viral load similar to the unvaccinated with an infection, a clear deterioration from when the Alpha variant was still dominant in Britain.

The Oxford findings are in line with an analysis by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and come as the US government outlines plans to make COVID-19 vaccine booster shots widely available next month amid a rise in Delta variant infections. It has cited data indicating diminishing protection from the vaccines over time.

Israel began administering third Pfizer doses last month to confront a surge in local infections driven by Delta. Several European countries are also expected to begin offering boosters to the elderly and people with weak immune systems.

Pfizer has said its vaccine's efficacy drops over time. Last month AstraZeneca said it was still looking into how long its vaccine's protection lasts and whether a booster dose would be needed to keep up immunity.

"The fact that we do see ... more viral load hints (...) that indeed herd immunity might become more challenging," said co-author Koen Pouwels, also of Oxford University.

Herd immunity is when a large enough portion of the population is immune to a pathogen, either by vaccination or prior infection, stopping infection numbers from growing.

"Vaccines are probably best at preventing severe disease and slightly less at preventing transmission," said Pouwels.

The authors cautioned that the viral concentration in the throat was only a rough proxy for severity of symptoms and that they had no new data on the duration of infections.

The survey, which has yet to be peer-reviewed before publication in a scientific journal, underscores concerns by scientists that the Delta variant, first identified in India, can infect fully vaccinated people at a greater rate than previous lineages, and that the vaccinated could more easily transmit it.

To contrast periods before and after Delta became prevalent, the Oxford researchers analysed about 2.58 million swabs taken from 380,000 randomly picked adults between December 1, 2020, and May 16, 2021, and 810,000 test results from 360,000 participants between May 17 and August 1.

The study was conducted in partnership with Britain's Office of National Statistics (ONS) and the Department for Health and Social Care (DHSC).

Ok let’s try again for clarity’s sake.

What point is it that you think you’re making?

Also interested to know where the article was cut & pasted from?

No you're not.

The vaccine is not very good, and is making the situation worse. The goal was to achieve herd immunity but in fact it has produced herd infection.

If you bothered your whole to read anything it's quite evident from the recent studies. But instead you want to pick something that there's no evidence to support and keep repeating and naseum that it's evidence of the success of the vaccine.

If the vaccine was successful , all of the countries with high vaccination rates wouldn't be mired in high numbers of positive cases.

I think it's about time we stopped focusing on cases, and instead look at if we're halting deaths. The virus is endemic now, and shitting ourselves over a few cases while deaths keep coming down is the way to go.

As I said earlier on in the thread, though I got flamed for it, the vaccine seems to do a good job at suppressing symptoms and illness, but doesn't offer so much in protection against transmission. Makes these vaccine passports a bit null and void doesn't it?

Anyway, offer the vaccines to whoever wants them, booster shots, whatever. We're not going to eradicate it. So let's make sure we treat it well. I don't want to get into talk of how the vaccines might actually be worse in the long run, as people on both sides of the fence will start posting data to support their agenda.

The goal of every vaccine is not to achieve herd immunity. What do you think we are doing with a flu vaccine? Compared to the coronavirus vaccine, it's utterly shit.

The goal of every vaccine is not to achieve herd immunity. What do you think we are doing with a flu vaccine? Compared to the coronavirus vaccine, it's utterly shit.

I'm aware. But the goal of the coronavirus vaccine was and is to achieve herd immunity.

We were fed the narrative that we have to eradicate the virus, and the only way to do that is through vaccines. Australia and New Zealand are aiming for this zero case policy, which is surely impossible now. We might have had a chance had everyone locked down from the outset, but we were lied to by China and the WHO. Plus, as if all countries and organisations are going to be on the same page swiftly and efficiently. It was a pipe dream.

I think it's about time we stopped focusing on cases, and instead look at if we're halting deaths. The virus is endemic now, and shitting ourselves over a few cases while deaths keep coming down is the way to go.

As I said earlier on in the thread, though I got flamed for it, the vaccine seems to do a good job at suppressing symptoms and illness, but doesn't offer so much in protection against transmission. Makes these vaccine passports a bit null and void doesn't it?

Anyway, offer the vaccines to whoever wants them, booster shots, whatever. We're not going to eradicate it. So let's make sure we treat it well. I don't want to get into talk of how the vaccines might actually be worse in the long run, as people on both sides of the fence will start posting data to support their agenda.

Part of the reason, administrators are still focusing on cases is that they help predict hospitalization and plan accordingly. In Oregon, there is a delta spike. Close to 94% of ICU beds in the state are full. In Central and Southern Oregon, it is 100% ICU occupancy. The Emergency Rooms in the metro regions are now backlogged and they are only taking care of true emergency ER patients (as in one will die without immediate treatment). The governor is now asking the National Guard to help and a lot of the decision-making is based on case projections.

Part of the reason, administrators are still focusing on cases is that they help predict hospitalization and plan accordingly. In Oregon, there is a delta spike. Close to 94% of ICU beds in the state are full. In Central and Southern Oregon, it is 100% ICU occupancy. The Emergency Rooms in the metro regions are now backlogged and they are only taking care of true emergency ER patients (as in one will die without immediate treatment). The governor is now asking the National Guard to help and a lot of the decision-making is based on case projections.

Yeah, that's fair enough, but can lead to hysteria and fear when in actual fact, the situation is improving.

As a sidenote, last year when all the ICU beds in Liverpool were full, I was shocked to learn there were only something like 18 in the Royal. The number of ICU beds in the new hospital is even less. I have absolutely no knowledge of hospitals or whatever, and was expecting there to be hundreds of ICU beds in the city. There may be another reason, but to a layman like me, building another hospital with fewer ICU beds is a bit backwards? A case of more Tory underfunding in the step towards privatisation? I'm sure there's an "explanation".

We were fed the narrative that we have to eradicate the virus, and the only way to do that is through vaccines. Australia and New Zealand are aiming for this zero case policy, which is surely impossible now. We might have had a chance had everyone locked down from the outset, but we were lied to by China and the WHO. Plus, as if all countries and organisations are going to be on the same page swiftly and efficiently. It was a pipe dream.

You keep assigning sinister and manipulative connotations to a change of circumstance.

These vaccines would have wiped out the wild strain of coronavirus. It's now much, much more infectious. Shit happens. Luckily well vaccinated areas aren't setting up morgue trucks, and they still have some efficacy against infection, just nowhere near as effective as against wild type.

Similarly, the fact that they have waning efficacy against infection. This is being presented as some sort of betrayal, which is ludicrous. During clinical trials they could NOT determine efficacy over time, but they could determine safety. If you wanted them to figure out what the dosage schedule would be for the drug, they'd have had to delay the initial doses of vaccines, which would have cost hundreds of thousands of lives. Just look at death rates for delta in unvaccinated areas vs vaccinated areas. If you don't think that the UK, entirely unvaccinated at this moment, would be either locked down or burning bodies by the minute, you're not looking at the information in a reasonable manner.

So they determined vaccines were safe, and left the efficacy over time and scheduling till later. Now we know more, it wasn't shocking to anyone. It'd be ace if the wild type was the only one we were dealing with , and something like 60-70% vaccination killed the thing off, but that's not the case. Oh lord, we'll have to settle for sparing millions from hospitalization and death in the coming years. What a horrible twist in the "narrative 'they' are pushing."

I'm aware. But the goal of the coronavirus vaccine was and is to achieve herd immunity.

Oh, that's interesting. Why was the efficacy threshold for approval set at 50% then, because that wouldn't have stopped even the wild type.

You keep assigning sinister and manipulative connotations to a change of circumstance.

These vaccines would have wiped out the wild strain of coronavirus. It's now much, much more infectious. Shit happens. Luckily well vaccinated areas aren't setting up morgue trucks, and they still have some efficacy against infection, just nowhere near as effective as against wild type.

Similarly, the fact that they have waning efficacy against infection. This is being presented as some sort of betrayal, which is ludicrous. During clinical trials they could NOT determine efficacy over time, but they could determine safety. If you wanted them to figure out what the dosage schedule would be for the drug, they'd have had to delay the initial doses of vaccines, which would have cost hundreds of thousands of lives. Just look at death rates for delta in unvaccinated areas vs vaccinated areas. If you don't think that the UK, entirely unvaccinated at this moment, would be either locked down or burning bodies by the minute, you're not looking at the information in a reasonable manner.

So they determined vaccines were safe, and left the efficacy over time and scheduling till later. Now we know more, it wasn't shocking to anyone. It'd be ace if the wild type was the only one we were dealing with , and something like 60-70% vaccination killed the thing off, but that's not the case. Oh lord, we'll have to settle for sparing millions from hospitalization and death in the coming years. What a horrible twist in the "narrative 'they' are pushing."

Not really. I'm assigning sinister motives, I suppose, to people pushing erroneous narratives, while shutting down others who have been proven right in the long run. I have an issue with the policies and censorship that are borne as a result of this crisis.

Can we attribute the erasure of the wild strain of the virus to the vaccines when it has already gone through several mutations? I saw several scientists last year saying that viruses often mutate to become more infectious, yet less deadly as it does no good for its long term existence to kill off any chance of a host. That seems to be happening now. The truth is probably a bit of both. The vaccines clearly help with the mortality rate, while the virus has naturally evolved to be less fatal.

Everything else you're saying I haven't implied. I'm not against vaccines, or people having them. I think it was a desperate, unprecedented time, and to force vaccines through the testing phase and getting them to vulnerable people was/is a risk worth taking.

My point is that they're pushing the narrative that everyone has to have the vaccine to stop the spread. But the vaccine doesn't stop the spread. Yet, we were told and coerced for months into taking the vaccine under that very pretence. We will be forced into taking god knows how many booster shots using the same rhetoric.

I am wary and sceptical of people who stand to profit and benefit in the prolonging and obfuscation of this whole pandemic being the only voice we are allowed to hear during the whole thing. We were told to trust the WHO, but they've shown themselves to be sinister and snide, with all sorts of dodgy things going as they cover themselves and China's backs. The CDC contradict themselves from one week to the next. Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock sorting their mates out through the whole thing. More intrusive policies, limiting of protests, vaccine passports, coercion, huge transfer of wealth from ordinary folk to the established billionaire giants etc etc

Whenever anything runs contrary to what was expected by the main players, we're told the science changed. But no, there have been plenty of scientists who have said certain things at the start that came true. But they were silenced.

I suppose I'm looking at it similarly to how a defence contractor would look at war. Would a pharmaceutical company look at it the same way? I don't know, but I'm open to it. The propagation and perpetualisation of war has led to a company like Lockheed Martin seeing an almost 2000% increase in profits over the last twenty years. Are big pharma so beyond reproach that they aren't capable of doing something similar?

Long story short. I don't trust those in positions of power. We routinely see evidence of lies, cover ups, shady deals, false narratives, stifling of discussion. I'm not sure this would be any different when certain people have so much to gain and to lose.

Oh what bollocks mate. Read the timeline (I think this is the 4th time I've posted it in here - all from official sources) because like seriously ? China / Who / anybody but themselves are to blame.

The USA (which means the world and esp. the UK) were told literally one week after identification so are suffering much worse than needed to be the case because they didn't take it seriously enough at the beginning, making excuse after excuse to avoid taking the necessary preventative action, even though it was clearly having a major effect on China & South Korea.

It took the USA months to address it (no need to drag up all Trump's simply ridiculous statements again because I have listed the full Trump inaction timeline in posts #3608 and #3609 of this thread, to avoid any ambiguity.) with no national emergency declared until 13th March ! More than 2 months after the date on which they admit they had been informed.

Here's the official timeline for refreshment :

16th December : Patient Zero hospitalised.

24th December - still not identified so samples sent to Vision Medicals in Guangzhou – a private company specializing in metagenomic massive parallel sequencing analysis.

27th December - Wuhan Central Hospital received a message from Vision Medicals that the BAL sample taken on 24 December contained a new kind of coronavirus.

30th December : first official missives on the new coronavirus (these delays are understandable, even if not forgivable, in a communist country where all the power - and therefore decision making - is held in Beijing and decision making on something of this nature would be relatively slow).

31st December : first public messages.

2nd January : Singapore started screening people arriving from Wuhan.

3rd January
Chinese scientists at the National Institute of Viral Disease Control and Prevention (IVDC) determined the genetic sequence of the novel β-genus coronaviruses (naming it '2019-nCoV') from specimens collected from patients in Wuhan, China, and three distinct strains were established.

3rd January
China formally notified US on the outbreak. At a White House briefing in March 20, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said officials had been alerted to the initial reports of the virus by discussions between CDC director Robert Redfield and Chinese CDC Director Dr. Gao on Jan. 3. Mr. Azar also told his chief of staff to make sure that the National Security Council was aware that "this (the outbreak) is a very big deal.

Oh what bollocks mate. Read the timeline (I think this is the 4th time I've posted it in here - all from official sources) because like seriously ? China / Who / anybody but themselves are to blame.

The USA (which means the world and esp. the UK) were told literally one week after identification so are suffering much worse than needed to be the case because they didn't take it seriously enough at the beginning, making excuse after excuse to avoid taking the necessary preventative action, even though it was clearly having a major effect on China & South Korea.

It took the USA months to address it (no need to drag up all Trump's simply ridiculous statements again because I have listed the full Trump inaction timeline in posts #3608 and #3609 of this thread, to avoid any ambiguity.) with no national emergency declared until 13th March ! More than 2 months after the date on which they admit they had been informed.

24th December - still not identified so samples sent to Vision Medicals in Guangzhou – a private company specializing in metagenomic massive parallel sequencing analysis.

27th December - Wuhan Central Hospital received a message from Vision Medicals that the BAL sample taken on 24 December contained a new kind of coronavirus.

30th December : first official missives on the new coronavirus (these delays are understandable, even if not forgivable, in a communist country where all the power - and therefore decision making - is held in Beijing and decision making on something of this nature would be relatively slow).

3rd January
Chinese scientists at the National Institute of Viral Disease Control and Prevention (IVDC) determined the genetic sequence of the novel β-genus coronaviruses (naming it '2019-nCoV') from specimens collected from patients in Wuhan, China, and three distinct strains were established.

3rd January
China formally notified US on the outbreak. At a White House briefing in March 20, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said officials had been alerted to the initial reports of the virus by discussions between CDC director Robert Redfield and Chinese CDC Director Dr. Gao on Jan. 3. Mr. Azar also told his chief of staff to make sure that the National Security Council was aware that "this (the outbreak) is a very big deal.

More social credits coming your way!

Here's one of the videos I saw on it. If it isn't banned over there, of course...

And another...

I'm not absolving the US or anyone from the UK of blame, or anywhere else either. People from all over the world had a vested interest in making sure the lab leak theory was silenced.

My son got lifted for climbing a mountain in the lakes and hadnt seen a human since him and his two friends had gone to Tesco in Liverpool to get a few bits they needed for the weekend. Late on the first night they got buzzed by a drone and in the morning the police turned up and gave them all two hundred quid fines.

His two mates paid them, but my lad isn't having it. He just sent this to them:

I would like to preface this statement by saying that during the first lockdown my family and I converted our dining room into a PPE factory, in order to assist the NHS with face visor shortages at the beginning of the pandemic. I wrote a blog about it here: https://3dprintedppe.wordpress.com/.
The police’s predictably ruinis mishandling of the situation and enthusiasm they have shown for oppressing and criminalising the public on an unprecedented scale depresses me greatly.
The legislation itself is unlawful and represents the worst affront to public civil rights in living memory. A wide variety of judges, baristas, QCs, and legal academics have condemned the legislation as being Ultra Vires - that is exceeding the powers granted to the government. Whether or not the forced quarantine of the entire populace is right isn’t the question I'm asking, whether or not it’s lawful.
The coronavirus regulations are not primary legislation. They are subordinate legislation which allows them to be passed in the event of an emergency and without the ascent of parliament. The regulations were drafted in a single day and rushed into force. Meanwhile the coronavirus act of 2020 - which is primary legislation - was all of a day behind it. Had any of the measures contained in the regulations been contained within this act then it would be hard to challenge their authority. But as it stands the regulations far exceed the parent act they draw their powers from. The Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984. This act was enacted to allow the government emergency powers to deal with the eventuality of an epidemic but nothing in that act suggested anything that we saw being enforced in the regulations. In fact the public health act makes it clear that there is no power to impose detention, isolation or quarantine upon any person except in the context of international travel.
To make matters worse the government has repeatedly adjusted, updated and contradicted their own advice as to what the public should or shouldn't do during a lockdown. And its this government advice that the police repeatedly have attempted to enforce as law. Government advice is not law but this is not helped by the vague and often contradicting measures set out in the regulations. It's typical of the police to take a high handed approach to what is all of our misfortune and then to treat the public as the enemy. By their actions they have deliberately instilled fear into the public that if they so much step out of their house they will be prosecuted. It constitutes a false imprisonment of an entire nation.
Each day the coronavirus death toll was broadcast from government media as a means to justify our continued imprisonment. Rather to lead us to question whether we are being lied to or to conclude if the numbers are so high the lockdown clearly doesn’t work - we are instead invited to infer that the reason these people contracted and died from covid was because they didn't stay indoors. But what the government hasn’t disclosed, is that nursing staff are being told to register as many deaths as possible, even when its clear the person was not infected. People dying of heart attacks, strokes and old age where having their death certificated signed off with death by coronavirus. This is fraud on a massive scale, no doubt to justify the already criminal actions of Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock. Have you ever wondered what a totalitarian government and police state would look like? Well you’re in one regardless of however temporary you think it may be.
On top of this there has been undeniable evidence of mass murder of people in care homes with the use of Midazolam to further inflate covid death numbers, as demonstrated in this open letter to Sajid Javid MP, Matt Hancock and Chris Witty amongst other NHS higher ups (https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d5e03927-5cf7-42f8-a0ad-e9ce00bf95cc#pageNum=1). They are being prosecuted for this and it will be in court shortly.
The lockdown was in breach of of the following Human Rights;
Freedom of Conscience, Thought and Religion (Article 9)
Assembly and Association (Article 11)
Private and Family Life (Article 8)
Liberty (Article 5)
The prohibition of discrimination (Article 14)
Education (Article 2 Protocol 1 to the Convention)
The right to free and fair elections (Article 3, protocol 1 to the Convention)
These are rights designed to protect us from the tyranny of lawless governments and police officers who are always willing to serve the interests of government regardless of how misguided, dishonest or downright criminal they are.
The government have already openly admitted that they deliberately exaggerated the threat of coronavirus as a means of ensuring the regulations were passed.
The secretary of state for health and social care had this to say about the enforcement of regulations;
“In accordance with regulation 3, the secretary of state declares that the incidence or transmission of novel coronavirus constitutes a serious and imminent threat to public health, and the measures outlined in these regulations are considered as an effective means of delaying or preventing further transmission of the virus.”
Later on the UK chief medical officer said
“...But the risk to individuals remains low.
And the department of health admitted that the announcement of a serious and imminent threat was;
“A legal term… as part of changes made to make it easier for health professionals to do their job.”
In other words, the regulations would not be passed if they didn’t greatly exaggerate the risk to the public. This admission in itself would be enough to nullify the regulations because laws passed in bad faith would be considered Ultra Vires.
I believe my FPN - as well as my 2 friends and everyone else who has received one - was issued Ultra Vires.
This defence is endorsed in Law under Boddington v British Transport Police (1999) whereby the court acknowledged the defendant may defend himself against criminal proceedings by pointing out the unlawfulness of subordinate legislation that created the offence being charged with.

My son got lifted for climbing a mountain in the lakes and hadnt seen a human since him and his two friends had gone to Tesco in Liverpool to get a few bits they needed for the weekend. Late on the first night they got buzzed by a drone and in the morning the police turned up and gave them all two hundred quid fines.

I would like to preface this statement by saying that during the first lockdown my family and I converted our dining room into a PPE factory, in order to assist the NHS with face visor shortages at the beginning of the pandemic. I wrote a blog about it here: https://3dprintedppe.wordpress.com/.
The police’s predictably ruinis mishandling of the situation and enthusiasm they have shown for oppressing and criminalising the public on an unprecedented scale depresses me greatly.
The legislation itself is unlawful and represents the worst affront to public civil rights in living memory. A wide variety of judges, baristas, QCs, and legal academics have condemned the legislation as being Ultra Vires - that is exceeding the powers granted to the government. Whether or not the forced quarantine of the entire populace is right isn’t the question I'm asking, whether or not it’s lawful.
The coronavirus regulations are not primary legislation. They are subordinate legislation which allows them to be passed in the event of an emergency and without the ascent of parliament. The regulations were drafted in a single day and rushed into force. Meanwhile the coronavirus act of 2020 - which is primary legislation - was all of a day behind it. Had any of the measures contained in the regulations been contained within this act then it would be hard to challenge their authority. But as it stands the regulations far exceed the parent act they draw their powers from. The Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984. This act was enacted to allow the government emergency powers to deal with the eventuality of an epidemic but nothing in that act suggested anything that we saw being enforced in the regulations. In fact the public health act makes it clear that there is no power to impose detention, isolation or quarantine upon any person except in the context of international travel.
To make matters worse the government has repeatedly adjusted, updated and contradicted their own advice as to what the public should or shouldn't do during a lockdown. And its this government advice that the police repeatedly have attempted to enforce as law. Government advice is not law but this is not helped by the vague and often contradicting measures set out in the regulations. It's typical of the police to take a high handed approach to what is all of our misfortune and then to treat the public as the enemy. By their actions they have deliberately instilled fear into the public that if they so much step out of their house they will be prosecuted. It constitutes a false imprisonment of an entire nation.
Each day the coronavirus death toll was broadcast from government media as a means to justify our continued imprisonment. Rather to lead us to question whether we are being lied to or to conclude if the numbers are so high the lockdown clearly doesn’t work - we are instead invited to infer that the reason these people contracted and died from covid was because they didn't stay indoors. But what the government hasn’t disclosed, is that nursing staff are being told to register as many deaths as possible, even when its clear the person was not infected. People dying of heart attacks, strokes and old age where having their death certificated signed off with death by coronavirus. This is fraud on a massive scale, no doubt to justify the already criminal actions of Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock. Have you ever wondered what a totalitarian government and police state would look like? Well you’re in one regardless of however temporary you think it may be.
On top of this there has been undeniable evidence of mass murder of people in care homes with the use of Midazolam to further inflate covid death numbers, as demonstrated in this open letter to Sajid Javid MP, Matt Hancock and Chris Witty amongst other NHS higher ups (https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d5e03927-5cf7-42f8-a0ad-e9ce00bf95cc#pageNum=1). They are being prosecuted for this and it will be in court shortly.
Liberty (Article 5)
These are rights designed to protect us from the tyranny of lawless governments and police officers who are always willing to serve the interests of government regardless of how misguided, dishonest or downright criminal they are.
The government have already openly admitted that they deliberately exaggerated the threat of coronavirus as a means of ensuring the regulations were passed.
The secretary of state for health and social care had this to say about the enforcement of regulations;
“In accordance with regulation 3, the secretary of state declares that the incidence or transmission of novel coronavirus constitutes a serious and imminent threat to public health, and the measures outlined in these regulations are considered as an effective means of delaying or preventing further transmission of the virus.”
And the department of health admitted that the announcement of a serious and imminent threat was;
“A legal term… as part of changes made to make it easier for health professionals to do their job.”
In other words, the regulations would not be passed if they didn’t greatly exaggerate the risk to the public. This admission in itself would be enough to nullify the regulations because laws passed in bad faith would be considered Ultra Vires.
I believe my FPN - as well as my 2 friends and everyone else who has received one - was issued Ultra Vires.
This defence is endorsed in Law under Boddington v British Transport Police (1999) whereby the court acknowledged the defendant may defend himself against criminal proceedings by pointing out the unlawfulness of subordinate legislation that created the offence being charged with.

Surprised he managed to write all that with that tinfoil hat surely covering his eyes.

Liberty (Article 5)
Never knew @dantes was your son.
I know, as if @dantes would be socialising with actual real people.

No you're not.

The vaccine is not very good, and is making the situation worse. The goal was to achieve herd immunity but in fact it has produced herd infection.

If you bothered your whole to read anything it's quite evident from the recent studies. But instead you want to pick something that there's no evidence to support and keep repeating and naseum that it's evidence of the success of the vaccine.

If the vaccine was successful , all of the countries with high vaccination rates wouldn't be mired in high numbers of positive cases.

You keep posting half-baked selective info you’ve pulled off of go knows where.

I am very interested for numerous reasons, but let’s park your hesitancy to reveal which orifice you’re pulling some of these articles out of.

I’m interested in Iceland because it’s majorly relevant to Australia - what I don’t get is why you’d ignore the easing of restrictions coinciding with the spike in cases and the reduction I’d deaths with the high level of vaccinations.

There will indeed be other factors at play - what’s different about this strain, what treatment is different, it’s probably many things, but seems intent on pushing a single narrative that the vaccine increases transmission and is not very good - which is highly disputable - because everywhere seems to be recording data that suggests serious problems are being greatly reduced.

What I’m interested in, is the direction in Australia now seems to be pivoting to a race to get to 70-80% vaccinated and ease restrictions - which means the exact same issue that’s facing Iceland and whether our health system could cope.

It’s ripping through NSW at the minute at rates we haven’t seen in Australia since the VIC peak last year - which was largely in aged care.

NSW is seeing 10+ times the cases that VIC is currently seeing, similar lower levels of vaccination but completely different approaches to lockdown and containment.

The worrying thing is that 26% of active cases recorded in VIC today are in children under the age of 10.

Most of the serious cases in NSW appear to be in people not full vaccinated, with age and underlying health conditions - so the push has been hard from the federal and NSW state governments.

So - I’m very interested in finding out what we’re likely to see happening in Australia - because, we’ve seemingly, or should I say the federal govt and NSW govt seemingly have pivoted away from a zero COVID policy to mad dash for the vax in order to open up.

Needless to say it’s the right leaning party that align themselves politically with Trump & Boris and supported by the Murdoch press that have created this shitshow in Australia.

COVID PREVENTION

The medicines regulator has approved use of the first treatment in the UK using artificial antibodies to prevent and fight Covid-19.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said the clinical trial data they had assessed had shown Ronapreve (haha great name) may be used to prevent infection, treat symptoms of acute Covid-19 infection and could reduce the likelihood of being admitted to hospital because of the virus.

Trials took place before widespread vaccination and before the emergence of virus variants. It is the first monoclonal antibody combination product approved for use in the prevention and treatment of acute infection from the virus for the UK.

Monoclonal antibodies are artificial proteins that act like natural human antibodies in the immune system.
The drug, developed by Regeneron and Roche, is given either by injection or infusion and acts at the lining of the respiratory system where it binds tightly to the virus and prevents it from gaining access to the cells, the MHRA says.

----------

Resident conspiracy theorist nutters on your marks ... go !

3rd January

3rd January

Ban this cunt

Back
Top Bottom