• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

Oh, that's interesting. Why was the efficacy threshold for approval set at 50% then, because that wouldn't have stopped even the wild type.

No its not interesting, it was what every public official who has been pushing the vaccine has stated publicly and the reason for everyone needing to get vaccinated.

The second half, to make money.

You keep posting half-baked selective info you’ve pulled off of go knows where.

I am very interested for numerous reasons, but let’s park your hesitancy to reveal which orifice you’re pulling some of these articles out of.

I’m interested in Iceland because it’s majorly relevant to Australia - what I don’t get is why you’d ignore the easing of restrictions coinciding with the spike in cases and the reduction I’d deaths with the high level of vaccinations.

There will indeed be other factors at play - what’s different about this strain, what treatment is different, it’s probably many things, but seems intent on pushing a single narrative that the vaccine increases transmission and is not very good - which is highly disputable - because everywhere seems to be recording data that suggests serious problems are being greatly reduced.

What I’m interested in, is the direction in Australia now seems to be pivoting to a race to get to 70-80% vaccinated and ease restrictions - which means the exact same issue that’s facing Iceland and whether our health system could cope.

It’s ripping through NSW at the minute at rates we haven’t seen in Australia since the VIC peak last year - which was largely in aged care.

NSW is seeing 10+ times the cases that VIC is currently seeing, similar lower levels of vaccination but completely different approaches to lockdown and containment.

The worrying thing is that 26% of active cases recorded in VIC today are in children under the age of 10.

Most of the serious cases in NSW appear to be in people not full vaccinated, with age and underlying health conditions - so the push has been hard from the federal and NSW state governments.

So - I’m very interested in finding out what we’re likely to see happening in Australia - because, we’ve seemingly, or should I say the federal govt and NSW govt seemingly have pivoted away from a zero COVID policy to mad dash for the vax in order to open up.

Needless to say it’s the right leaning party that align themselves politically with Trump & Boris and supported by the Murdoch press that have created this shitshow in Australia.

You're not interested.

You'd have been the exact type of person who would have been happily taking the Jews to the concentration camps cos that was what the powers that be wanted.

There are links in every article, but you haven't bothered your hole to click any.

You're not interested.

You'd have been the exact type of person who would have been happily taking the Jews to the concentration camps cos that was what the powers that be wanted.

There are links in every article, but you haven't bothered your hole to click any.

Full of shit as usual.

I clicked on the links to Iceland data, had a look, saw some of the other data that had been left out.

I did find the post word for word on some rugby forum though.

https://www.ruckersforum.com/forum/...rly-100-of-all-adults-being-vaccinated/36507/

The poster there is getting the piss ripped out of him as well for being a dick - so you’re in fine company.

Oh look... is this where you picked it up from :
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/0...te-nearly-100-of-all-adults-being-vaccinated/

Great work, as always Ross, I wonder if you’ve had an original thought in your life.

Last edited:

When you elect a fucking clown and entrust him with the vaccination drive, who'd have ever thunk the result would be a clown show. Oh well, you live and learn.

When you elect a fucking clown and entrust him with the vaccination drive, who'd have ever thunk the result would be a clown show. Oh well, you live and learn.

So that's got nothing to do with Republican states opening up all and sundry, banning masks from schools and making them unnecessary in public places all whilst not requiring people to have been vaccinated for a whole raft of social interactions then?

So that's got nothing to do with Republican states opening up all and sundry, banning masks from schools and making them unnecessary in public places all whilst not requiring people to have been vaccinated for a whole raft of social interactions then?

Give one single shred of evidence, or first principles scientific explanation, to convince me that masks (whose fibres do not hold electrostatic charge because they're made of cloth) can in this universe where the basic laws of physics have not yet forsaken us, convince me those do a single god damn thing to stop the passage of mircodroplets. They're as effective as biden's border controls. If you think otherwise, let's not beat around the bush, if you think otherwise you're a complete idiot who needs to go back to school and re-learn science starting at key stage 2.

Last edited:
Give one single shred of evidence, or first principles scientific explanation, to convince me that masks (whose fibres do not hold electrostatic charge because they're made of cloth) can in this universe where the basic laws of physics have not yet forsaken us, convince me those do a single god damn thing to stop the passage of mircodroplets. They're as effective as biden's border controls. If you think otherwise, let's not beat around the bush, if you think otherwise you're a complete idiot who needs to go back to school and re-learn science starting at key stage 2.
Suggest you take that up with the literally, thousands, of surveys and scientists that show / have proven otherwise. Since this debate has been around since the beginning of this thread clearly you value only your own opinion even in the face of mountains of statistics to the contrary.

Biden was picked by faceless men in grey suits because he's a doddering old has-been. He's nothing more than a temporary stalking-horse for Kamala Harris, and those behind the pair of them couldn't give two shiny sh!tes how many people will have to pop their clogs in the meantime.

Here are the US states (and their political governorship) with the highest rates of infection (note that states with a high population density should have higher rates - what is amazing is that many of them, mostly Democratic states, aren't even listed here). Blue is democratic. Many of the Republican states have some of the lowest population densities in the US but the highest rates :

Screenshot-2021-08-21-at-16-27-05.png

Last edited:
Nothing's stopping cases but total lockdowns. What would stop deaths is if Biden vaccinated the old and vulnerable. Instead him and fauci talked uttetly laughable crap, got proven wrong again and again, become ridiculous virtue signalling jokes. That has the effect of old and vulnerable not getting vaccinated and therefore dying at a rate of 1000 per day. That effect was caused by Biden. It was caused by Biden because he's a clown.

Biden was picked by faceless men in grey suits because he's a doddering old has-been. He's nothing more than a temporary stalking-horse for Kamala Harris, and those behind the pair of them couldn't give two shiny sh!tes how many people will have to pop their clogs in the meantime.

A has-been? You mean a never-was.

Not precisely true. Vaccinated people are still getting it. Though, yeah, they're faring with the virus better on the whole.

It's not suspicious. People would obviously rather get jabbed than die. The problem is these smug sounding cunts are that thick, they failed to coherently explain these two options to those people, they failed because they opted to virtue signal it like a bunch of woke headwands, and then they crumbled under the slightest bit of questioning, feigned offence, cried more, and lied to cover up their stupid fake news. So now the old people are dying, and the surviving people are still thick. Although the upside is they no longer appear to be virtue signalling their grief at the death toll, it seems to be a good thing now.

It's pretty obvious that Biden has to sit very close to the telly but I love how he winds bellends up so much.

If only Trump had won the election - the vaccine roll out would have been so much better organised, because he’s so good at organising things, and all those poor unfortunate people who refuse to get vaccinated would have definitely been jabbed by now.

Ah democracy.... never a despot’s greatest friend.

Yeah, as I said, they're faring with it better. But it doesn't seem to offer too much in the way of halting transmission.

A matter of time before the consequences of this will be upon us, and the woke idiots suddenly discover the laws which govern the evolution of viruses in a vaccinated population, as if they're new science that there was no data for up to now, I'm sure the woke cunts will then virtue signal about that, they will be screaming at us to only get vaccinated if we need it, and to think of the children, mark my words.

Yeah, as I said, they're faring with it better. But it doesn't seem to offer too much in the way of halting transmission.
It depends what you mean by 'too much'. Most of the vaccines are at least at 50%. Though by far the best news is that they are greatly reducing hospital admissions and deaths. Except for those loons (sorry 'Freedom fighters') that won't take a vaccine, they are the ones getting their due.

It depends what you mean by 'too much'. Most of the vaccines are at least at 50%. Though by far the best news is that they are greatly reducing hospital admissions and deaths. Except for those loons (sorry 'Freedom fighters') that won't take a vaccine, they are the ones getting their due.

Most reports I've seen suggest there is minimal or no difference between a vaccinated and unvaccinated person transmitting the disease. But yeah, as you've said, the greatly reduced serious cases is encouraging.

But if the vaccine passports are being brought in using the argument that they're needed to halt and monitor the spread... but the vaccines don't actually halt the spread... then why are they coming in? That's my major issue with all of this.

Back
Top Bottom