• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

If you asked me what a pangolin was a week ago I'd have guessed a medieval string instrument that Led Zeppelin and Jethro Tull revived in the 70s

In a strange coincidence, I watched some of a documentary about Led Zep a week or so again - no idea why, I have no real interest in them - and I'm pretty sure they talked about how Page's skill playing the mandolin was a big part of their sound.

It looked a bit like a banjo

More bullshit. You certainly are full of it today. As I said .... find the quotes and link to them. Nobody is in the slightest bit interested in your pathetic interpretations of my posts. If you can't do that then you are what we all know you to be already, a racist blowhard lacking any substance.

I wonder how many deaths you are responsible for

More bullshit. You certainly are full of it today. As I said .... find the quotes and link to them. Nobody is in the slightest bit interested in your pathetic interpretations of my posts. If you can't do that then you are what we all know you to be already, a racist blowhard lacking any substance.

Find what quotes? Yours? You want me to find your own quotes and link to them?

They're in this thread.

I'm confused now, you don't believe that you said those things? Haven't you done enough damage?

Hang on, didn't Robert Plant and Jimmy page tickle a ginger woman's minge with a red snapper fish? I wonder what virus they created?

I can't believe The Monster Of Wuhan wants me to quote and link his own posts.

Not only is that lazy on his behalf, it would be like beng asked to collect dangerous pathogens and spread them around. I'm not doing more of your infernal work for you.

Hahaha hahaha. Go on then. Not gonna defend nobody or any country. Makes you feel better? Haha hahahaha

I don't understand what you're asking. China is free to defend itself, arguments such as the nutritional value of pangolins, the affordability of wet markets for poor villagers, the total innocence of the majority of the population, and so forth. Those are all reasonable mitigating factors. So when you decide upon what punishment is due or what level of hatred toward them is fair, you take those things into account. As far as I can tell, you are oblivious to that punishment or hatred being in response to the actions of the chinese, and blindly saying they are due to racism on our part. I have no feelings either way, other than just trying to make you correct your thinking to be more like mine, more correct, more flawless, and less like the whining liberal snowflakes who point and shout racist at everything and anyone. Should you fail, I don't really care that much, it would just be a pity.

I can't believe The Monster Of Wuhan wants me to quote and link his own posts.

Not only is that lazy on his behalf, it would be like beng asked to collect dangerous pathogens and spread them around. I'm not doing more of your infernal work for you.
Work ? LoL. You're employed by the most disgusting newspaper group in the UK, fabrication not fact is built into your DNA.

I don't understand what you're asking. China is free to defend itself, arguments such as the nutritional value of pangolins, the affordability of wet markets for poor villagers, the total innocence of the majority of the population, and so forth. Those are all reasonable mitigating factors. So when you decide upon what punishment is due or what level of hatred toward them is fair, you take those things into account. As far as I can tell, you are oblivious to that punishment or hatred being in response to the actions of the chinese, and blindly saying they are due to racism on our part. I have no feelings either way, other than just trying to make you correct your thinking to be more like mine, more correct, more flawless, and less like the whining liberal snowflakes who point and shout racist at everything and anyone. Should you fail, I don't really care that much, it would just be a pity.
Ah to be my mentor! Hahahaha. The Chinese would say you want to be a Sifu (no not stfu) to a disciple. Hahaha. No thanks. I am not right wing nor a left wing Liberal. Thanks but no thanks.

Ah to be my mentor! Hahahaha. The Chinese would say you want to be a Sifu (no not stfu) to a disciple. Hahaha. No thanks. I am not right wing nor a left wing Liberal. Thanks but no thanks.

No, I don't want you to be a disciple. It is simply aggravating for me to see other people take a cause and effect phenomenon, and try to explain it or deny it by reference to feelings and emotions and social bullshit. Once you stop doing so, I have no desire to elevate your thinking to a greater level or to mentor you, indeed I am happy to remain the master in perpetuity and eradicate any potential threats to my position.

No, I don't want you to be a disciple. It is simply aggravating for me to see other people take a cause and effect phenomenon, and try to explain it or deny it by reference to feelings and emotions and social bullshit. Once you stop doing so, I have no desire to elevate your thinking to a greater level or to mentor you, indeed I am happy to remain the master in perpetuity and eradicate any potential threats to my position.
LOL. That is precisely the kongfu masters psyche. Never passed on their best tactics, keeping it for self preservation so much so the arts are dying. You must be a secret Chinese! Hahahaha

LOL. That is precisely the kongfu masters psyche. Never passed on their best tactics, keeping it for self preservation so much so the arts are dying. You must be a secret Chinese! Hahahaha

My first job was in a dojo. Cleaning up blood from the mats, and then sat in the shop occasionally selling a sword, but mostly watching vhs tapes of kung fu films on their tv monitor. It is a good thing I kept some weapons as a memento, they will be coming in handy sooner rather than later. Which again is entirely china's fault.

My first job was in a dojo. Cleaning up blood from the mats, and then sat in the shop occasionally selling a sword, but mostly watching vhs tapes of kung fu films on their tv monitor. It is a good thing I kept some weapons as a memento, they will be coming in handy sooner rather than later. Which again is entirely china's fault.

It's become impossible to discern from reality. Because of course dantes' first job would be cleaning blood-soaked mats in a dojo and selling swords.

The UK now on a steeper curve than Italy despite having 3 more weeks to plan.

IMG-20200404-001610.jpg

It's become impossible to discern from reality. Because of course dantes' first job would be cleaning blood-soaked mats in a dojo and selling swords.

I would have bought one, but there was no feasible way to carry it onto the bus without drawing attention.

Obviously it is China's fault that you did not know Japanese dojo from China wet market chop shop. Hahaha

The UK now on a steeper curve than Italy despite having 3 more weeks to plan.

IMG-20200404-001610.jpg

We did have a plan. The plan was to wait because it was "critically important not to take preventative measures too soon, timing was of the utmost importance". God knows how bad things would be right now if the government acted prematurely.

Any time now that the Kurds want to go ahead and do their thing will be totally fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom