• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

Yeah, people dying in thousands around the world and the economy collapsing is jolly good fun.

Happy times.

People are dying in the thousands because of a virus from a pangolin, and the incompetence of governments, including the Chinese, but none more so than the Europeans and the USA.

It's crazy that the purveyors of imperialism, slavery, smallpox, genocide and the opium wars want China to make reparations or be punished.

You can fuck right off.

More bullshit. You certainly are full of it today. As I said .... find the quotes and link to them. Nobody is in the slightest bit interested in your pathetic interpretations of my posts. If you can't do that then you are what we all know you to be already, a racist blowhard lacking any substance.

Did you seriously expect SUN Boy to use quotes, references, or cite facts?

He sucks their balls for a reason.

When there is a racist idiot acting as a court jester, why can't I laugh? Do I cry? Yes cry for those death and dying. But I choose to laugh at the idiot. Free laughs.

Against my better judgment I'm going to wade into the rational discussion of the merits of bat pate versus the western beef industry.

The only thing preventing many zoonotic diseases from originating in the western food supply is the atrocious and irresponsible use of broad spectrum antibiotics. Which will inevitably lead to a pandemic of drug resistant bacteria sometime in the next 10 years.

So let's keep a bit of perspective here.

And get used to quarantine and chaos because between viral outbreaks, drug resistant bacteria, and climate change you're going to be spending a lot of the rest of your time either at home or on the fucking run.

It's crazy that the purveyors of imperialism, slavery, smallpox, genocide and the opium wars want China to make reparations or be punished.

You can fuck right off.

I'm not sure we are at the point of reparations yet, black bean stir fried Hyena, but it would be nice to think that maybe China will stop eating bats in wet markets and generally improve hygiene, and also possibly stop lying and pretending nothing bad is happening, while all the fucking disgusting Beijing shills screeched racism when people suggested things like 'quarantine', and said everyone was overreacting to a 'mild, annual US flu' outbreak, just before everyone started dying.

Then maybe we can avoid, or at least ameliorate the next zoonotic outbreak from China, so that it won't kill hundreds of thousands of people and destroy the global economy, in a viral version of Chernobyl.

So take your snivelling 'woe is me' bullshit and fuck off.

OK? OK.

I'm not sure we are at the point of reparations yet, black bean stir fried Hyena, but it would be nice to think that maybe China will stop eating bats in wet markets and generally improve hygiene, and also possibly stop lying and pretending nothing bad is happening, while all the fucking disgusting Beijing shills screeched racism when people suggested things like 'quarantine', and said everyone was overreacting to a 'mild, annual US flu' outbreak, just before everyone started dying.

Then maybe we can avoid, or at least ameliorate the next zoonotic outbreak from China, so that it won't kill hundreds of thousands of people and destroy the global economy, in a viral version of Chernobyl.

So take your snivelling 'woe is me' bullshit and fuck off.

OK? OK.

For fucks sake. We're absolutely certain that this was your boss spouting this bullshit. You need links?

Just can't believe he's having a go at people for being optimistic on numbers when his boss was pushing this shit out

Snowflake generation.

Anybody who expresses an opinion with which you disagree, call them a racist.

Can you blame them for being angry at you? They're fucked. And they lack the capacity to understand why. Other than "racist! orange man bad! the 1% bad! racist!!!"

imrs.php

The good news is that after staying in for a couple of months and not buying any expensive coffees, they actually will be able to afford houses

It'll be because loads of people will die and / or lose their jobs and the real estate market will crash, and it'll have nothing to do with avocados on toast, but still, problem solved.

The good news is that after staying in for a couple of months and not buying any expensive coffees, they actually will be able to afford houses

It'll be because loads of people will die and / or lose their jobs and the real estate market will crash, and it'll have nothing to do with avocados on toast, but still, problem solved.

As soon as a bunch of smelly people with beards and sunglasses move into those houses, the prices in that area will tank further, resulting in immediate foreclosures, and auctioning it all off to the Chinese.

I've got my deposit ready to go. Plus a spanner to take down the stair lift.

Sell it back to the provider - most also sell second-hand ones (my mum had a stairlift, before anyone says the obvious :D ). You'll get only a fraction of what it cost but that's better than bugger all.

Rumours that the Brazilian military has used this pandemic to "informally replace" Bolsonaro. I for one agree with that course of action. It is the only way to maintain essential services can continue without letting an entire economy collapse. The sooner we follow suit the better.

Back
Top Bottom